Pros: The car was newer but not what I expected
Cons: I took the car at night and realized in the morning that it wasn't clean.
Pros: Service-ease-great deal
Pros: Easy pick-up and drop-off
Cons: Quit trying to pressure me into buying supplemental insurance and gas
Pros: Easy pickup process and good customer service
Cons: The car had a lights issue on day 1, but it was fixed on day 2. Also, the floor where the driver puts their heel was damaged.
Pros: Customer service; easy and convenient location and shuttle service.
Cons: Pre-purchase of gas was not cheaper than buying it myself.
Pros: As fast and easy as possible for renting a car at LAX
Pros: great service
Cons: the price was different that was advertised on kayak
Cons: I missed my flight because they only open at 5am
Pros: Excellent. The guy that checked me in caught that I had forgotten my gps unit on the windshield. If he was dishonest he could have said nothing and kept it for himself or sold it.
Cons: I was lied to about the price of fuel in the local area to encourage me to buy the prepaid fuel at Fox. You could buy fuel about 50 cents a gallon cheaper than the Fox prepaid price in the local stations.
Cons: It was smoke smelly need to be shampoo
Pros: Car was ready at time of pick-up. Car was clean.
Cons: Very long wait to get checked in. Could have used more clerks helping customers. Guy in the garage who directed me to my car did not inform me that I was supposed to fill out a walk-around visual inspection form. Girl at garage gate was not happy that her fellow employee was not doing his job properly. Worst of all.....I received this email survey but have yet to receive my receipt via email as promised. That part really sucks. Car was turned in 4 days ago.
Pros: The prices weren’t bad.
Cons: The customer service reps were ripping people off. They told me and many other people that the cars we booked weren’t ready in order to get us to pay more for an upgrade, when in fact our cars were ready. The also tried to make me purchase insurance through them when my insurance carrier suffices. Overall, terrible people that that work there.
Other suppliers in Los Angeles scored
- 5.0/10 Ace car rentals in Los Angeles
- 7.0/10 Avis car rentals in Los Angeles
- 6.5/10 Budget car rentals in Los Angeles
- 7.4/10 Dollar car rentals in Los Angeles
- 8.3/10 Enterprise car rentals in Los Angeles
- 6.7/10 Hertz car rentals in Los Angeles
- 5.8/10 Payless car rentals in Los Angeles
- 7.4/10 Thrifty car rentals in Los Angeles
- 6.5/10 NU Car car rentals in Los Angeles
- 3.9/10 Economy Rent a Car car rentals in Los Angeles
- 7.2/10 Europcar car rentals in Los Angeles
- 8.9/10 State Van Rental car rentals in Los Angeles
- 8.7/10 Midway car rentals in Los Angeles
- 7.9/10 Sixt car rentals in Los Angeles
- 6.4/10 Airport Van car rentals in Los Angeles
- 3.0/10 U-Save car rentals in Los Angeles
- 6.6/10 AMPM Car And Truck Rentals car rentals in Los Angeles
- 7.4/10 Silvercar car rentals in Los Angeles
Where can I find Fox hire cars in Los Angeles?
Top tips for renting a car from Fox in Los Angeles
- 25% of our users found a car hire from Fox in Los Angeles for $37 or less
- Full-size car hires from Fox in Los Angeles are around 54% cheaper than other car types, on average