- All reviews
Pros: The process was quick and easy from start to finish. Go Alamo!!!
Pros: Checking in and out was easy
Pros: The car was mechanically unsound and should have never been rented.
Cons: The car had mechanical problems and rhe motor would constantly hesitate and nearly stall. The check engine light and other alerts were on all the time. When I dropped it off in MIA the staff were apathetic to say the least and told me to call Alamo in Orlando and complain.
Pros: Buen servicio
Cons: When I checked in to pick up my minivan, I got intense pressure to upgrade to a bigger and more expensive vehicle. I eventually gave in and accepted an upgrade but I feel ripped off by the check-in pressure to upgrade. I will avoid Alamo in the future.
Pros: Easy pick up friendly drop off O
Pros: Drop off was extremely easy, the vehicle given was not what was reserved. Reserved a large SUV and was given a station wagon. (soccer mom type), very disappointing but was running late and didn't want to debate reservation with the parking attendant
Cons: If requested vehicle type isnt available, i should have been offered something that suited my needs vs, what was assigned, i would have accepted a pick up truck but i was told i didn't have the option as that was assigned to me
Pros: The process at Alamo to rent and return was super fast and easy. Also, i highly appreciate that there were no hidden fees / insurances, etc
Cons: The car was not as comfortable as I expected for a big 7 seater. Lots of wasted space on the chevrolet tahoe. Also found it expensive compared to other rentals. My brother and sister were in Orlando same week and both got standard SUVs (Ford Edge and Hyundai Santa Fe) for $550 the week and I paid $1,023.
Pros: Drop off was very easy
Cons: Cleaned out better. Water bottles in the back seat
Pros: Friendly and helpful staff on arrival.
Cons: The app needs help. With help of a staff member, we had to go through the website to get to my info because the app did not find it. Otherwise, I liked picking out my own car and drop off was very easy!
Other suppliers in Orlando scored
- 3.2/10 Executive Car Rental car rentals in Orlando
- 7.5/10 Avis car rentals in Orlando
- 5.4/10 NextCar car rentals in Orlando
- 5.4/10 Ace car rentals in Orlando
- 9.0/10 National car rentals in Orlando
- 5.9/10 Payless car rentals in Orlando
- 6.9/10 Budget car rentals in Orlando
- 6.8/10 Hertz car rentals in Orlando
- 4.8/10 Priceless car rentals in Orlando
- 7.1/10 Advantage car rentals in Orlando
- 5.6/10 Fox car rentals in Orlando
- 7.2/10 Thrifty car rentals in Orlando
- 8.3/10 Enterprise car rentals in Orlando
- 7.8/10 Sixt car rentals in Orlando
- 7.1/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Orlando
- 4.8/10 Easirent car rentals in Orlando
- 7.2/10 Dollar car rentals in Orlando
- 5.6/10 Economy Rent a Car car rentals in Orlando
- 5.0/10 NU Car car rentals in Orlando
Where can I find Alamo hire cars in Orlando?
Address5905 International Dr
|Monday||08:00 - 16:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 16:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 16:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 16:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 16:00|
|Saturday||08:00 - 16:00|
|Sunday||08:00 - 16:00|
Phone+1 888 826 6893
Top tips for renting a car from Alamo in Orlando
- Economy car hires from Alamo in Orlando are around 66% cheaper than other car types, on average
FAQs about renting a car from Alamo in Orlando
What is the most popular car hire from Alamo in Orlando?
Full-size (Chevrolet Tahoe or similar) is the most frequently booked car hire type from Alamo in Orlando.
How many car hire locations does Alamo have in Orlando?
Alamo has 6 car hire locations in Orlando. Take a look at our Alamo hire location map to find the best car hires near you.
Does Alamo have a car hire location at the airport: Orlando airport (MCO)?
Does Alamo offer shuttle or airport pick-up services from Orlando airport (MCO)?
Does Alamo have a car hire location at the airport: Orlando Sanford Intl airport (SFB)?
No (according to our data)
Does Alamo offer shuttle or airport pick-up services from Orlando Sanford Intl airport (SFB)?