Cons: The rental car companies always want to charge you for extras, they charged me 68.00 for a whole week rental and because I returned the car 13 hours late they charged me 28.00, insane.. now they don’t let you use your own sunpass, when you try to add the vehicle to your device, the system doesn’t let you do it because the plate is already on their account.
Pros: Friendly shuttle driver. Upgraded my vehicle.
Cons: Letting you know what the required documents will be beforehand. You need a lot of insurance info to negate sales pressure to buy their insurance. Also they wanted to save me 9 dollars by “holding” a $500 deductible? Ummm
Pros: Good value
Cons: I reserved a Fiat and Economy doesn’t even have those. A similar car is annoying when I paid more for what kayak listed as a Fiat. Also they need to let you know way in advance what they want for proof of insurance. No one carry’s a full policy description with them .... to make people scrambled and try and look up policy info on their phones is frustrating
Pros: Not much
Cons: They nickel and dime you. Read the fine print before initialling.
Pros: The young lady at drop off.
Cons: Everything before drop off...
Cons: My travel plans were cancelled and I tried to cancel the reservation but they wouldn’t cancel it even though when I made the reservation it said in the sight I could cancel anytime up until I picked up the car. I called and cancelled and they said “ok”, but your not getting any money back
Cons: Although the car was clean inside it did have stains on the rear seat. I did fine the car could have also been wash on the outside also.
Pros: I’ve used economy before. I won’t again. They just don’t make it smooth. Staff is very nice. Just how the company does business. I prefer Alamo or budget.
Pros: Good value for the money
Cons: The long process of verifying that we had our own insurance coverage was very tedious, and in my opinion unnecessary. Also, we only needed a transponder to use the toll roads for two out of the seven days we had the car, but could not get it without paying for all seven days.
Cons: The car insurance that I bought doesn’t belong to Economy car renter. And they demanded to show them proof in an event that I end up having injuries from a car accident, that I am covered. Most renters don’t expect it, and not able to show it, they ended up leaving. Good thing that I have mine in my insurance app. And was able to avoid how much they were asking for it. I have an extensive driving history without having any accident. But I’ve never been so concerned driving a cheap car in my life just because they were asking for insurance coverage.
Pros: Entire staff was friendly and service was very quick and efficient!
Cons: Would prefer more upfront and detailed information on insurance policy and deposits before booking to prepare for extra charges at pick-up.
Pros: This place is a scam. The rental location gave my car away. I didnt get any notification. They left me without a car.
Cons: This place is a scam. The rental location gave my car away. I didnt get any notification. They left me without a car.
Other suppliers in Orlando scored
- 3.2/10 Executive Car Rental car rentals in Orlando
- 7.4/10 Avis car rentals in Orlando
- 5.4/10 NextCar car rentals in Orlando
- 5.4/10 Ace car rentals in Orlando
- 9.0/10 National car rentals in Orlando
- 6.0/10 Payless car rentals in Orlando
- 6.9/10 Budget car rentals in Orlando
- 6.8/10 Hertz car rentals in Orlando
- 4.8/10 Priceless car rentals in Orlando
- 7.0/10 Advantage car rentals in Orlando
- 5.6/10 Fox car rentals in Orlando
- 7.2/10 Thrifty car rentals in Orlando
- 8.9/10 Alamo car rentals in Orlando
- 8.3/10 Enterprise car rentals in Orlando
- 7.7/10 Sixt car rentals in Orlando
- 7.1/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Orlando
- 4.9/10 Easirent car rentals in Orlando
- 7.2/10 Dollar car rentals in Orlando
- 5.0/10 NU Car car rentals in Orlando
Where can I find Economy Rent a Car hire cars in Orlando?
Address8501 Parkline Blvd
Phone+1 877 326 7368
Top tips for renting a car from Economy Rent a Car in Orlando
- Economy car hires from Economy Rent a Car in Orlando are around 68% cheaper than other car types, on average