- All reviews
Pros: Staff was very helpful and friendly.
Cons: The car was dirty inside. Many sticky spots and just not clean, it was used before and not properly cleaned. Worst car I ever had from Hertz.
Cons: No one at desk Waited 2 hours for car with daughter getting married Dirty never cleaned
Cons: I was charged an additional $15 that I questioned and 1 month later I’m still waiting for a call back
Cons: Hidden fees. Nearly doubled the cost. Representative at airport tried to convince me that the car I reserved wasn’t good enough so that I would pay more for a larger car. I have no trust in this company after this experience. I will be pursuing refund. Legal action if necessary.
Pros: The staff at pick up was friendly
Cons: The first car I was given had a hold on it, took a long time to get sorted out. Was not told about after hours drop off. The drop off location was very dark, no signage, nothing but a box by the front door.
Cons: they don't had the car
Cons: They lost my reservation and had no vehicles available
Pros: Glitch in their system and Vehicle was not available.
Pros: Quick easy pickup and drop-off, no issues. Good clean car
Pros: Great vehicle. Staff easy to work with
Pros: The staff was not there when I was to pick it up and they were not there when I returned the vehicle. Each time, there were people waiting to rent, but not Hertz representative was to be found. When I called, he was rude and curt indicating he was attending to other more pressing items like moving cars from one location to another.
Cons: Attend the desk or don’t pretend to do business at this location to on.
Pros: Nice vehicle
Cons: Charged me $195 over the quote because I returned it with just over 5/8 of a tank. Totally ridiculous price gouge.
Other suppliers in Orlando scored
- 3.2/10 Executive Car Rental car rentals in Orlando
- 7.5/10 Avis car rentals in Orlando
- 5.4/10 NextCar car rentals in Orlando
- 5.4/10 Ace car rentals in Orlando
- 9.0/10 National car rentals in Orlando
- 5.9/10 Payless car rentals in Orlando
- 6.9/10 Budget car rentals in Orlando
- 4.8/10 Priceless car rentals in Orlando
- 7.1/10 Advantage car rentals in Orlando
- 5.6/10 Fox car rentals in Orlando
- 7.2/10 Thrifty car rentals in Orlando
- 8.9/10 Alamo car rentals in Orlando
- 8.3/10 Enterprise car rentals in Orlando
- 7.8/10 Sixt car rentals in Orlando
- 7.1/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Orlando
- 4.8/10 Easirent car rentals in Orlando
- 7.2/10 Dollar car rentals in Orlando
- 5.6/10 Economy Rent a Car car rentals in Orlando
- 5.0/10 NU Car car rentals in Orlando
Where can I find Hertz hire cars in Orlando?
Address1 Airport Blvd
|Monday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Tuesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Wednesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Thursday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Friday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Saturday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Sunday||00:00 - 23:59|
Phone+1 407 859 8400
Top tips for renting a car from Hertz in Orlando
- Economy car hires from Hertz in Orlando are around 66% cheaper than other car types, on average
FAQs about renting a car from Hertz in Orlando
What is the most popular car hire from Hertz in Orlando?
Full-size (Chevrolet Tahoe or similar) is the most frequently booked car hire type from Hertz in Orlando.
How many car hire locations does Hertz have in Orlando?
Hertz has 20 car hire locations in Orlando. Take a look at our Hertz hire location map to find the best car hires near you.
Does Hertz have a car hire location at the airport: Orlando airport (MCO)?
Does Hertz offer shuttle or airport pick-up services from Orlando airport (MCO)?
Does Hertz have a car hire location at the airport: Orlando Sanford Intl airport (SFB)?
No (according to our data)
Does Hertz offer shuttle or airport pick-up services from Orlando Sanford Intl airport (SFB)?