Find cheap flights to Manila
Good to know
|October||Best time to beat the crowds (6% less expensive on average)|
|October||Most popular time to fly (20% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|$787||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Manila
- Looking for cheap airfare to Manila? 25% of our users found return tickets to Manila for the following prices or less: From Auckland Intl $829, from Christchurch $840, from Wellington $1,150
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Manila is October.
- Manila Ninoy Aquino International Airport (MNL), commonly known as Manila Airport, provides access to the greater Manila region as well as the neighboring city of Quezon.
- Sydney Airport (SYD) is a common stopover location for non-direct flights between New Zealand and Manila, where you can access the comfort of the SkyTeam Lounge between flights. Get some work done during your layover at the iMac workstations or enjoy the snack buffet which has seasonal fruits and freshly made pastries. 5 h of access can be purchased upon arrival at the door for A$ 77 (≈NZ$ 80).
- International arrivals land in Terminals 1, 2 or 3 of Manila Airport. Terminal 3 serves the majority of these flights and has the newest facilities. Transport options are available from all three terminals and a shuttle bus leaves every 15 min connecting all of the terminals.
- If you would like to have the authentic experience of catching a public bus from Manila Airport, you can board the Route 2 bus that stops at multiple downtown locations. The bus leaves from directly opposite the taxi queue at Terminal 3 and costs ₱100 (≈NZ$ 2.80).
FAQs - booking Manila flights
What is the cheapest flight to Manila?
Which airlines fly to Manila?
How far is Manila airport from central Manila?
What is the name of Manila’s airport?
How much will a taxi cost to the downtown district of Manila?
Can I get a SIM card at Manila Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Manila Ninoy Aquino Intl
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Manila Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Manila Plane Tickets (One-way)
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.