AKL - MNL
Find cheap flights from Auckland to Manila
Good to know
|October||Best time to beat the crowds (15% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (40% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|$665||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
When to book flights from Auckland to Manila
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for $823 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Auckland to Manila was found, on average, 78 days before departure.
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be November, December and January. The cheapest month to fly is October.
- Morning departure is around 105% more expensive than an evening flight, on average*.
- If you would like to relax in style in a lounge at Auckland Airport (AKL) before a long flight to Manila (MNL), you can access the Strata Lounge as an economy class traveller. A pay upon arrival system is available, providing there is space within the lounge, at a cost of NZ$ 55 approx. per person. This will give you access to the comforts of fresh food and drinks, reading material and a children’s play area.
- If minimising on flight time and arriving as quickly as possible is important for your trip, consider flying with Philippine Airlines. Philippine Airlines is the only carrier that offers direct flights between Auckland and Manila. A non-stop flight between the two cities will take roughly 10h 15m.
- Sydney Airport (SYD) is a common stopover for flights between Auckland and Manila. Sydney Airport is the ideal place for a layover if you’re an aviation enthusiast, as it has an incredible observation deck. Located within Terminal 1 where all international stopovers arrive, the observation deck provides a great view of planes landing and taking off across all the three runways.
- Ninoy Aquino International Airport, commonly known as Manila Airport, is located roughly 14 km south of the centre of Manila. International flights can arrive at Terminals 1, 2 or 3 depending on the airline you are flying with.
FAQs for booking Auckland to Manila flights
How long does a flight from Auckland to Manila take?
How many flights are there between Auckland and Manila?
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from Auckland to Manila?
Which airlines fly most frequently between Auckland and Manila?
What’s the cheapest day of the week to fly from Auckland to Manila?
Which airports will I be using when flying from Auckland to Manila?
Are there any hotels located at Manila Airport?
Where are car rental companies located in Manila Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines serving Auckland Intl to Manila Ninoy Aquino Intl
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights from Auckland to Manila (return)
Book cheap flights from Auckland to Manila (one-way)
Auckland - Manila Flights
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.