Key West hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Key West
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|September||Cheapest month to stay with an average 21% drop in price.|
|February||Most expensive month to stay with an average 54% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$339||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$473||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Key West hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Key West hotel
- Hotels in downtown Key West tend to be pricier, so if you are traveling on a budget, try to book a hotel in the eastern part of the city. The prices are much more reasonable here, and many of the hotels, such as the DoubleTree Resort by Hilton, offer free shuttle service to the downtown area.
- Having a car in Key West is useful if you want to venture to a different island, such as Stock Island, but it can be expensive to pay for parking each day. Book a room that comes with parking. The Perry Hotel Key West is a great choice that offers complimentary parking to guests.
- Want to experience Key West’s nightlife? Book a hotel in the Mallory Square neighborhood, such as the Margaritaville Key West Resort & Marina. This area has many party hotels and bars, and it is located right along the water, giving it particularly beautiful views.
- If you are traveling with your family or are just interested in finding a more quiet hotel, consider booking a resort that is slightly removed from Duval Street. The Marker Waterfront Resort is a great spot for a peaceful getaway, but it is still within walking distance of downtown if you want to go exploring and sightseeing.
- For those who want to spend most of their vacation time on the beach, book a hotel near Smathers Beach. It is the largest public beach in the area, and it is close to the airport. Access to the beach is free, but you will most likely have to pay for parking if you have a car. The Sheraton Suites Key West is a great hotel within a short walk of the beach.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Key West
Are hotels in Key West safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Key West?
How much does a hotel cost in Key West?
Which hotels in Key West come with private beach access?
What are the best hotels in Key West near the Southernmost Point?
What are the best hotels in Key West with spa services?
Which hotels in Key West are pet-friendly?
How much is a hotel in Key West for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Key West for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Key West?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Key West by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Key West hotels
Go to map