Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Cannes
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|April||Cheapest month to stay with an average 65% drop in price.|
|March||Most expensive month to stay with an average 27% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$385||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$393||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Cannes hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Cannes hotel
- Cannes is by far the most famous town on the French Riviera, due to both the beach-lined coast and the film festival. La Croisette, the boulevard along the coast, is typically the most desirable area. If you feel like splurging, you can choose from the beachfront five-star hotels Le Grand Hotel, JW Marriott Cannes, or Intercontinental Hotels Carlton Cannes.
- The Palais des Festivals et des Congrès is the famous congress center where the Cannes Film Festival takes place. Right next to it is the landmark luxury hotel Hôtel Barrière Le Majestic Cannes, which is only a four-minute walk to the beach, and also where you’ll most likely spot some A-list movie stars during the festival.
- Travelers who would still like to enjoy this famous part of town but can’t afford the luxury hotels need not to worry, as there are some reasonably-priced hotels in Cannes. A couple of streets away from the Palais des Festivals, you’ll find the impeccable and more affordable Hôtel Cannes Croisette, while Azur Cannes Le Romanesque is just a few minutes from the beach and much cheaper than the surrounding five-star options.
- The old quarter of Cannes, Le Suquet, is reached by heading west from Le Croisette, past the old port, and up the cobbled street lined with restaurants. It is one of the oldest neighborhoods in the city, dating back to Roman times, and perfect for those who enjoy a more historic vibe. If you’d rather stay in this area, there are a few options such as Chanteclair Hotel and Hotel The Originals des Orangers Cannes.
- You can also escape the craze of central Cannes by heading a little farther east in the city and head to the area of the Plage de la Bocca, which is conveniently located between downtown and the airport. Right by the beach, you’ll find a few options, such as Résidence Pierre & Vacances Cannes Verrerie- Cannes, Résidence La Palme d'Azur Cannes Verrerie, and Ibis Cannes Plage La Bocca.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Cannes
Are hotels in Cannes safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Cannes?
Can I stay near any local markets?
What is a good place for a romantic getaway?
Is it possible to stay near La Croix des Gardes?
What are the best airport hotels?
How much is a hotel in Cannes for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Cannes for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Cannes?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Cannes by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Cannes hotels
Go to map