Find cheap flights to Singapore
Good to know
|October||Best time to beat the crowds (4% less expensive on average)|
|July||Most popular time to fly (10% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|$878||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Singapore
- Looking for cheap airfare to Singapore? 25% of our users found return tickets to Singapore for the following prices or less: From Auckland Intl $827, from Wellington $994, from Dunedin $1,433
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Singapore is May.
- Changi Airport Singapore (SIN) is a major transport hub not just for Singapore, but also Southeast Asia, southern Malaysia and the city of Johor. The airport has four terminals, with the majority of international flights arriving in Terminals 1 and 3.
- If you have a stopover at Brisbane Airport (BNE), which is a common layover destination for flights between New Zealand and Singapore, indulge in some relaxation at the Wellness Spa on Level 3 of the International Terminal. You can purchase a massage that will target your neck, shoulders and back to help reduces tension for A$ 86 (≈NZ$ 90).
- A pharmacy is located on Level 2 of Terminal 3 should you have any pressing medical requirements once you land at Changi Airport Singapore. The pharmacy is situated directly next to the WH Smith store, and across the hallway you can find toilets and a family changing room.
- You can purchase duty free items upon arriving at Changi Airport Singapore. There are stores situated within the Arrival Halls of all four terminals, just before passing customs.
FAQs - booking Singapore flights
Which airlines have a flexible cancellation policy for flights from New Zealand to Singapore Changi due to COVID-19?
How long is the flight to Singapore?
What is the cheapest flight to Singapore?
Which airlines fly to Singapore?
How far is Singapore airport from central Singapore?
What is the name of Singapore’s airport?
Can I purchase a SIM card at Changi Airport Singapore?
How can I get from Changi Airport Singapore to my hotel?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights to Singapore?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket to Singapore?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights to Singapore?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight to Singapore?
Top 5 airlines flying to Singapore Changi
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Singapore Plane Tickets
Recent return flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.