For restrictions that apply to vaccinated visitors, please check the official guidelines from Slovakia for the types of accepted and permitted COVID-19 vaccinations, requirements on proof of vaccination certificates, vaccination validity period, and persons and/or groups that may be exempt from vaccination restrictions.
ENTRY BAN DOES NOT APPLY TO:
Travelers transiting through Slovakia within 8 hours,Students,Travelers with humanitarian reasons for travel, Slovak citizens, permanent or temporary residents,Some family members of citizens or permanent/temporary residents.
Travelers must have proper documentation accrediting their exemption.
Visitors from New Zealand are not required to present a negative COVID-19 PCR test or antigen result upon entering Slovakia.
Unvaccinated visitors from New Zealand will need to quarantine for 14 days upon entering Slovakia.
Fully vaccinated visitors with approved vaccination certificates do not need to quarantine.
Travelers will be tested on arrival and may break the quarantine if the result is negative.
Exemptions apply to:
* travelers who recovered from COVID-19 within 180 days before travel.
* fully vaccinated travelers with the final dose of an mRNA vaccine received at least 14 days before travel. * travelers vaccinated with the first dose of a vector vaccine received at least 28 days before travel.
* travelers under the age of 18.
Travellers returning from Slovakia must present a negative RT-PCR (NAAT) or Antigen (quick-test) test taken 72 hours before departure to New Zealand.
Exemptions apply to the following:
1. Children who are under two years of age.
2. Individuals who can present a medical certificate verifying they have been examined no earlier than 72 hours prior to departure and have been determined to be unable to undertake a test for medical reasons but do not exhibit symptoms of COVID-19
3. Individuals with past (recovered) cases of COVID-19 who have a positive 72 hour or less test result, but have a medical certificate for showing that the individual is no longer considered by a medical practitioner to be infectious with COVID-19
Visitors returning from Slovakia will need to quarantine for 14 days upon entering New Zealand.
Travelers to New Zealand from all countries, except eligible passengers from a quarantine-free travel zone (Niue and Cook Islands), must complete a 14-day stay in a managed isolation or quarantine facility.
Quarantine-free travel for Australian passengers are temporary suspended until further notice.
Fully vaccinated visitors from New Zealand can enter Slovakia without restrictions. Unvaccinated visitors from New Zealand need to quarantine to enter Slovakia.
Fully vaccinated visitors from New Zealand can enter Slovakia without restrictions.
Unvaccinated visitors from New Zealand need to quarantine to enter Slovakia.
Travelers from New Zealand are not required to provide a negative COVID-19 test result.
Fully vaccinated travellers from New Zealand are not required to quarantine. Unvaccinated travellers from New Zealand are required to isolate for 14 days. Please read the details under the "Quarantine Requirements" section.
Mask usage in Slovakia is required in public spaces and public transportation.
Restaurants in Slovakia are open with restrictions. Bars in Slovakia are open with restrictions.
For press enquiries, corrections and any data-related questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you're looking for personalised travel advice, like whether or not you should travel, please consult your local government’s resources (we won't be able to offer advice).