Cons: Car could have been cleaner and disinfected better because it wasn’t
Pros: The staff was very helpful and friendly
Cons: I felt the rental was a bit outdated and beat up but overall served its purpose
Pros: Car was filthy when picked up and had to stop by car wash before we got on road. The van has lots of mileage on it (two years old van- year 2018 Dodge Van with nearly 70k miles).
Cons: DO not use this rental car company!!! POOR quality for the price you paid!!!
Pros: Staff was friendly
Cons: The rear right tire had low air and the TPMS was on. I was told that was normal for their vans.Contrary to what I was told there was no ez pass tag.Regarding the tire I had to put air in at two pumps so I could reach back to the airport and I ended up spending $3:75.I did not receive an apology for the inconvenience from the people in Humble. I did receive an apology when I called the company’s customer service though.
Pros: The employees were very friendly.
Cons: We were given an old car with 114K+ miles and less than a quarter tank of gas...
Pros: not friendly, they were terrible
Cons: The should accommodate their costumers better
Other suppliers in Houston scored
- 6.7/10 Advantage car rentals in Houston
- 8.6/10 Alamo car rentals in Houston
- 7.7/10 Avis car rentals in Houston
- 7.8/10 Budget car rentals in Houston
- 6.9/10 Dollar car rentals in Houston
- 8.0/10 Enterprise car rentals in Houston
- 7.2/10 Hertz car rentals in Houston
- 7.5/10 National car rentals in Houston
- 6.5/10 Thrifty car rentals in Houston
- 6.5/10 Payless car rentals in Houston
Where can I find Ace hire cars in Houston?
Top tips for renting a car from Ace in Houston
- Standard car hires from Ace in Houston are around 53% cheaper than other car types, on average