Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Savannah
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 8% drop in price.|
|March||Most expensive month to stay with an average 45% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$230||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$312||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Savannah hotel
- If you want to have an authentic and charming experience, stay in one of the many unique bed-and-breakfasts in Savannah’s Historic District, such as the Armstrong Inns. The Historic District is filled with cobblestone squares, old architecture and green parks, making it a nice place to wander and see a variety of sights.
- Interested in learning more about Savannah’s history? Book a hotel on Bay Street, like the well-known River Street Inn. Bay Street used to be the heart of Savannah’s cotton industry and tourists can now visit the Cotton Exchange Building and some of the area’s old warehouses.
- For a peaceful vacation, book a hotel in the Skidaway Island neighborhood. It’s home to several of Savannah’s main attractions, such as the Skidaway Island State Park, and has many options for hiking and visiting the local greenery. The Best Western Central Inn is an affordable choice that offers basic amenities and a central location.
- So you don’t need to drive while in Savannah, choose a hotel near one of the free public bus and ferry stops, and opt to use those instead. There is the Express Shuttle and Savannah Belles Ferry, both of which operate seven days a week. The Westin is a good resort choice located near a ferry stop on the river.
- For those interested in experiencing Savannah’s nightlife, book a hotel near the City Market, such as the DoubleTree by Hilton. The City Market is a four-block area of old warehouses that have been converted into bars, restaurants, art galleries and shops, and it’s where most people go out at night.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Savannah
Are hotels in Savannah safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Savannah?
How much does a hotel cost in Savannah?
What are the best hotels in midtown Savannah?
Which hotels in Savannah are close to Savannah-Hilton Head airport?
What are the best hotels on the Savannah River?
What are the best hotels in Savannah by River Street?
How much is a hotel in Savannah for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Savannah for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Savannah?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Savannah by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Savannah hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Savannah hotelsShow all
Hotels near Savannah Historic DistrictShow all
TRYP By Wyndham Savannah Downtown/Historic District
South Historic District $286+