Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Rochester
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||$161|
|Average price (weekend night):||$204|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Rochester cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Rochester hotel
- Most tourists visiting Rochester fly into the Greater Rochester International Airport. It is only 3 miles from the heart of downtown so many hotels are more than willing to transport guests to and from the airport. If you are interested in this convenience, consider staying at the Country Inn, Rochester Riverside Hotel or the Hilton Garden Inn.
- When traveling with children to Rochester, you can visit Seabreeze Amusement Park. Stay within a few miles of each of these attractions at the Hampton Inn Rochester-Irondequoit or the Holiday Inn Irondequoit. Both of these hotels are less than 3 miles from the amusement park.
- Stay in downtown Rochester to be close to restaurants, bars and nightclubs or dance clubs like the Vertex Club. Some hip or boutique hotels in the area include the Inn on Broadway and the East Avenue Inn & Suites.
- If you’re on a budget, there are several economical hotels around Rochester. Most are close to the airport including Extended Stay America and Radiance Inn and Suites. Although budget-friendly, these hotels provide a number of guest amenities such as complimentary breakfast, free internet, cable tv and laundry facilities.
- Quiet and somewhat secluded, the Dartmouth House offers the perfect romantic environment for an anniversary trip or couple’s getaway. Each room at this inn has its own personality and luxurious features such as high post beds, beautiful linens and claw foot tubs. Breakfast is also served and thoughtful touches like wine and chocolate make all guests feel really special.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Rochester
What hotels in Rochester provide views of the Genesee River?
Enjoy beautiful views of the Genesee River from a number of hotels in Rochester. Close to the University of Rochester, there is the Staybridge Suites. From this hotel there is also access to a boat dock for water sports like boating, fishing, kayaking and canoeing. Another hotel with views of the Genesee River is the Rochester Riverside Hotel.
Are there any spa hotels in Rochester?
Pamper yourself with an array of spa services while on vacation. The Strathallan Rochester Hotel & Spa is an upscale hotel in the heart of downtown. Here you can indulge in treatments like a pedicure, facial or massage.
Where can I shop in Rochester?
Eastview Mall is a great place to shop. Several designer brands like Brooks Brothers, Vera Bradley and Michael Kors all have stores in this shopping center. You’ll be within walking distance when you choose to stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites –Victor and the Homewood Suites – Victor.
What historical hotels are there in Rochester?
The Edward House Inn & Cottages is a beautiful vintage bed and breakfast located in the art/cultural district of the city. Built in the late 1800’s this mansion now welcomes guests who are on vacation, a honeymoon or vacation getaway. Its stately rooms feature fireplaces, window seats and outdoor porches. Other historical hotels in Rochester include the Towpath Motel and the Bed and Breakfast at Oliver Phelps.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.