Port Vila hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Port Vila
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|September||Cheapest month to stay with an average 18% drop in price.|
|November||Most expensive month to stay with an average 47% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$218||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$226||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Port Vila hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Port Vila hotel
- Vila Bay is the major tourist hotspot in Port Vila. For those who have come to Vanuatu to relax on the beach, you will likely be looking for a spot at the north end of the bay. Nestled between two peaceful beaches with the Banyan Beach Bar next door, Chantilly’s on the Bay is a good option with a private picturesque wooden jetty and a view of the harbour.
- For those who will be on a boat or touring the harbour, the private marina is at the south of Vila Bay. There are a range of different harbour tours and adventure packages along here, including those for divers and snorkelers. A hotel in this area such as the Grant Hotel And Casino will put you right at the waterfront with many dining options within a 5-minute walk.
- If you are looking for a view, the Vanuatu Jungle Zipline in Mele Maat soars across the treetops and gives you a panoramic view of the harbour. A good hotel on this side of Port Vila is the Benjor Beach Club, located at the foot of the hill and a 5-minute drive to the popular Evergreen Cascades WaterFalls.
- If you are hoping to escape the main tourist area since it can get very busy at the height of the season, you may want to consider staying alongside Erakor Lagoon. Just 10 minutes away from Vila Bay, Poppy’s On The Lagoon has its own private beach and boasts a beautiful vista of the picturesque Erakor Lagoon.
- For those hoping to escape the mainland, Iririki Island is just off the coast of Port Vila. You can stay on the island at the 4-star Iririki Island Resort and enjoy the colourful coral reefs at your leisure. The Resort offers a large range of activities like traditional entertainment, spa packages, beach games and water sports as well as a number of dining options.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Port Vila
Are hotels in Port Vila safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which hotels in Port Vila are in the central city?
Which hotels in Port Vila are on a private island?
What are some good spa and resort hotels in Port Vila?
What hotels in Port Vila offer an airport shuttle?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Port Vila?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Port Vila by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Port Vila hotels
Go to map