The costumer service is great but I didn't like the car
Pros: The fast costumer service
Cons: The car was uncomfortable and the cheapest model
Pros: - We had initially booked to pick up our car 8am on a Saturday, but we were able to pick it up the evening before (around 7pm on Friday) with no additional cost - Staff at 1200 Stanley Montreal location extremely helpful - Brand new car in excellent condition - Pick up and drop off location was booked for different provinces but extremely satisfied with the low price
Quick and easy
Pros: The staff was very quick and professional. The car was clean and no issues with it.
Cons: This car should have a backup camera
Cons: I had an over charge of 50$ without any justification and it is difficult to get an answer from rental company. Best regards A.TRICAUD
Pros: Car was well equipped, nice to drive, efficient.
Cons: There is a million ways to rent a car and you never know the way that's gonna get you the best, cheapest deal. I wish there was a low price garrentee or less hoops to jump thru.
Other suppliers in Montreal scored
- 8.9/10 Alamo car rentals in Montreal
- 7.9/10 Avis car rentals in Montreal
- 8.1/10 Budget car rentals in Montreal
- 7.7/10 Dollar car rentals in Montreal
- 8.5/10 Enterprise car rentals in Montreal
- 7.8/10 Thrifty car rentals in Montreal
- 7.7/10 Hertz car rentals in Montreal
- 6.7/10 Europcar car rentals in Montreal
Where can I find National hire cars in Montreal?
Top tips for renting a car from National in Montreal
- Intermediate car hires from National in Montreal are around 52% cheaper than other car types, on average