Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Tulum
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|September||Cheapest month to stay with an average 17% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 83% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$306||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$266||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Tulum hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Tulum hotel
- Day trips to secluded beaches, excursions to Mayan ruins and reef diving are all must-dos for any trip to Tulum. Luckily for travelers, many of the hotels in Tulum make it easy by offering such tours and trips directly to their guests. For instance, guests at Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa can go deep sea fishing, scuba diving and even visit the famed Mayan city of Chichen Itza.
- Want to take in the natural beauty during your time in Tulum? Reserva de la Biosfera Sian Ka’an is a national park just south of the city and conveniently there are a number of hotels and resorts just outside the reserve. Some of the neighboring hotels include Casa Malca, Nueva Vida de Ramiro and the eco-friendly Sueños Tulum.
- Travelers may want to consider looking for hotels in Tulum proper as opposed to the coast, especially if they want to take advantage of variety of dining options in the city like Don Cafeto and Pizzeria Manglar. Additionally, hotels like Kasa Hotel Parota in Tulum City are often slightly cheaper than those on the beach.
- Tulsayab is just 12 kilometres (7.5 miles) north of Tulum and is an alternative area for booking hotels if you are looking for an escape from the hustle and bustle of normal life. In Tulsayab, visitors will find hotels like adults only hotel O Tulum and Cielo Maya Beach Tulum.
- Cancun International Airport is the closest airport to Tulum and it is common to take a shuttle directly from the airport to Tulum. Travelers may wish to consider booking a hotel that offers airport transport just to make the trip from Cancun to Tulum even simpler. Hotels offering such services include Cabañas Tulum and The Beach Tulum Hotel.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Tulum
Are hotels in Tulum safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Tulum?
What luxury hotels and resorts are available in Tulum?
Where is best to stay in Tulum with children?
What hotels have fitness facilities available?
What hotels are near Tulum’s Mayan ruins?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Tulum?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Tulum by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Tulum hotels
Go to map