Old Orchard Beach hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Old Orchard Beach
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||$128|
|Average price (weekend night):||$255|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Old Orchard Beach cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Old Orchard Beach hotel
- For visitors planning to travel to Old Orchard Beach with family, consider staying at a hotel near Palace Playland, an amusement park that dates back to the early 1900s and has many rides, a roller coaster, and an arcade. The Dock House Inn is a standard choice that is only a seven-minute walk to the park.
- If you enjoy hiking, choose a hotel near the Milliken Mills Trails, a natural area that contains many different trails and wildlife-viewing opportunities. The Eastview Motel is a budget option that is only a four-minute walk to the point where the trails begin.
- Interested in learning about the city’s history and culture? Select a hotel near the Old Orchard Beach Historical Society, such as the Alouette Beach Resort, which is a five-minute walk away. This museum is free to visit and has several exhibits relating to the history of the city, notably its amusement parks and the historic fires that devastated the area.
- Hoping to spend most of your vacation relaxing on the beach? If so, pick a hotel that is on Grand Avenue, a main road that runs along the oceanfront. The Oceanic Inn is an affordable choice that has rooms with ocean views, while the Beau Rivage Motel is a casual option that is only a one-minute walk from the water.
- If you would like to experience nightlife in Old Orchard Beach, consider a hotel next to the Old Orchard Beach Pier, such as The Beachwood Motel, which is a two-minute walk from the pier. The Old Orchard Beach Pier is home to several restaurants, bars, and comedy clubs, making it a popular place to go out.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Old Orchard Beach
What are some good hotels in Old Orchard Beach near Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf?
Pirate’s Cove Adventure Golf is a kid-friendly mini-golf course that is located only two minutes’ walk from the beach. The Landings Inn and Cottages at Old Orchard Beach is only a four-minute walk to Pirate’s Cove Adventure Golf and a three-minute walk to the beach. The Flagship Motel is a two-minute walk to the mini-golf course and features rooms with views of the ocean.
Which hotels in Old Orchard Beach are near Dunegrass Golf Club?
If you’re interested in golfing during your vacation, consider staying near the Dunegrass Golf Club. The Atlantic Breeze Inn is a casual hotel that is only a three-minute drive to the Dunegrass Golf Club and a six-minute walk to the beach. Marvin Gardens Motel is a four-minute drive to the golf course and a six-minute walk to Pirate’s Cove Adventure Golf.
Are there hotels in Old Orchard Beach with free parking?
The Sandcastle Inn & Motel is a 13-minute walk to the beach and offers free parking and Wi-Fi for guests. The Grand Beach Inn is only one block from the beach and has free parking and a barbeque area.
What hotels in Old Orchard Beach have a good outdoor pool?
The Royal Anchor Resort is located directly on Grand Avenue and has an outdoor pool, volleyball courts, and a playground. The Beau Rivage Motel is a modest choice that is less than a 10-minute walk to Palace Playland and has both an outdoor pool and a sauna.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.