Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Greensboro
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||$141|
|Average price (weekend night):||$172|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Greensboro cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Greensboro hotel
- Greensboro Marriott Downtown is a great kid friendly hotel in the heart of Greensboro. It is located close to many restaurants like LaRue Elm and Undercurrent Restaurant and is walking distance from the Greensboro Children’s Museum. The hotel also has its own pool and a fitness center for any parents who are looking to get a workout in.
- Planning on doing a bit of your own cooking while you are in Greensboro? Perhaps a hotel room featuring a kitchenette would be ideal. Sitting 8.3 miles or a 15-minute drive from downtown Greensboro is the Days Inn Greensboro NC. There visitors will find rooms with kitchenettes along with a designated business center.
- In Greensboro for a conference? Chances are that you might be paying a visit to the Joseph S. Koury Convention Center. Many hotels are nearby the conference center like the Comfort Suites Four Seasons and the Ramada by Wyndham Greensboro.
- The Sheraton Greensboro at Four Seasons is the ideal hotel for travelers who are looking to enjoy a dip in the pool or the hot tub. Located 4.5 miles south of downtown Greensboro, the Sheraton has an indoor and outdoor pool and also offers airport transport for those who are flying into Greensboro. There is also the Four Seasons Town Centre shopping mall located adjacent to the hotel.
- Visiting Wet’n Wild Emerald Pointe Water Park during your time in Greensboro? Why not stay at one of the hotels neighboring the water park then. Extended Stay Greensboro sits just across the street from Wet’n Wild and is also only 5.9 miles away from downtown.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Greensboro
How much does a hotel cost in Greensboro?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Greensboro for as cheap as $41 in the last 3 days. The average price is $233.
What are good airport hotels in Greensboro?
The Greensboro-High Point Marriott Airport is located directly adjacent to the airport and is certainly one of the best airport hotels in Greensboro. Other hotels near the airport include the Embassy Suites by Hilton Greensboro Airport and La Quinta Inn & Suites Greensboro Airport, which are both a 6.5-mile drive from Piedmont Triad International Airport.
What hotels are near the Greensboro Coliseum Complex?
The Greensboro Coliseum Complex on the southwest side of town is one of the focal points of Greensboro and is a popular area for hotels. Hotels in the area include the Holiday Inn Greensboro Coliseum which features amenities like a pool, fitness center and a bar and lounge.
What are good highway hotels in Greensboro?
I-40 is one of the major highways servicing Greensboro and it runs alongside the southern end of Greensboro. Many of the highway hotels in Greensboro like the Wingate by Wyndham Greensboro offer quick access to the city along with neighboring areas. To get from the Wingate to downtown Greensboro, for example, takes only a 15-minute drive of 8.1 miles.
What 4-star hotels are available in Greensboro?
Though Greensboro may not be a major vacation destination, the city still features a number of comfortable 4-star hotels that are sure to please. For instance, O.Henry Hotel is 3 miles from downtown and offers amenities like an inhouse spa, pool and a cocktail bar. Another option is Grandover Resort Golf and Spa which has its own golf course along with indoor and outdoor pools.
How much is a hotel in Greensboro for tonight?
In the last 3 hours, users have found Greensboro hotels for tonight for as low as $58. Users have also found 3-star hotels from $90 and 4-star hotels from $322.Search here to find similar prices.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.