South Kuta hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in South Kuta
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|May||Cheapest month to stay with an average 64% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 46% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$394||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$392||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a South Kuta hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect South Kuta hotel
- Interested in exploring South Kuta’s lush and extensive green spaces? Pick one of the many hotels located next to the Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park, such as the 4-star Kirana Ungasan hotel that is a 3-minute walk away. This park features a variety of Hindu sculptures and often hosts live events, including concerts and dance performances.
- If you are an art-enthusiast, select a hotel near the Museum Pasifika, a museum that is dedicated to different types of Asian-Pacific art. The Mercure Bali Nusa Dua is only a 6-minute walk from the museum and a 12-minute walk from the Puja Mandala worship centre.
- For travellers who are hoping to take advantage of the city’s pristine oceanfront during their vacation, consider booking a hotel near the Jimbaran Beach, such as the Jimbaran Bay Beach Resort & Spa that is directly adjacent. Jimbaran Beach is one of the most popular beaches in the city, and it has become known for swimming, surfing, and the many seafood restaurants that are located nearby.
- If you are more interested in water sports than sunbathing, pick a hotel near Pantai Tanjung Benoa, a beach that is popular for activities such as parasailing and paddle boarding. The Bali Reef Resort is a casual hotel that contains authentic Balinese wood furnishings and is located directly on the shores of Pantai Tanjung Benoa.
- To taste some original Indonesian cuisine, select a hotel near Taman Bhagawan, a venue located on the beachfront that hosts live-entertainment events and has several traditional Indonesian restaurants, such as the Paon Restaurant. The Alam Bali Hotel is a 2-minute walk from the square and a 5-minute walk from the oceanfront.
FAQs when booking a hotel in South Kuta
Are hotels in South Kuta safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in South Kuta?
What are the best hotels near Uluwatu Beach?
How much does a hotel cost in South Kuta?
Which hotels in South Kuta have a free airport shuttle service?
Which hotels in South Kuta have a good pool?
What are good hotels in South Kuta near Puja Mandala?
What are good hotels in South Kuta near the Bali Collection shopping mall?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in South Kuta?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in South Kuta by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best South Kuta hotelsCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended South Kuta hotelsShow all