Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Moab
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||$388|
|Average price (weekend night):||$242|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Moab cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Moab hotel
- Most hotels in Moab, Utah, are located along Main Street (Highway 191), about five miles southeast of the entrance to Arches National Park.
- Moab Rustic Inn is a highly rated budget hotel in central Moab, a block away from the Museum of Moab, which features geology, paleontology, and archaeology exhibits.
- To get a bit closer to Arches National Park, while still being close to downtown Moab, look for a hotel in the northern part of Highway 191, such as Aarchway Inn or Holiday Inn Express & Suites Moab.
- Motel 6 is another budget option along Highway 191 with brightly colored modern rooms, an outdoor pool and hot tub, and free coffee in the morning.
- The Sand Flats Recreation Area, just to the east of Moab’s town center, is another popular area near Moab that is home to the Slickrock Bike Trail. Nearby hotels include the Apache Motel and the Virginian Motel.
- Nice hotels can be found on the Colorado River, which borders Arches National Park on the south before snaking along to the west of Moab, including Springhill Suites by Marriott Moab, which features a well-designed complex of outdoor pools.
- Visitors who would like to do some camping while visiting this spectacular region could book a site at the The Moab Valley RV Resort and Campground situated on the banks of the Colorado River, southeast of Moab.
- Red Cliffs Lodge offers a secluded getaway within a rustic, Old-West-style log structure that features an onsite restaurant, pool, fitness center, and tennis courts northeast of Moab’s town center, on the Colorado River.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Moab
Where can I book cheap hotels in Moab?
Almost all of Moab’s hotels lie along Highway 191. Searching for hotels in the northern or southern end of this route is a good way to find good deals in Moab. The Inca Inn Motel, to the north, is a popular budget option, as is the Silver Sage Inn, to the south.
How can I find a good hotel near Arches National Park?
Arches National Park is located to the north of Moab, so look on the north end of town to find hotels in Moab near Arches. The Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott is only about 2.5 miles from the park and just a few minutes’ walk from the Colorado River. It has an outdoor pool with scenic views of the signature red rocks in the surrounding area.
What hotels in Moab have a good indoor pool?
The Moab Valley Inn, located on US Highway 191 just south of Moab’s town center and six miles from the Arches National Park entrance, has both an indoor and outdoor pool and hot tub. The hotel offers spacious rooms and suites, some of which include Jacuzzi tubs. Alternatively, Homewood Suites by Hilton is another hotel in Moab, which features an indoor pool.
Which hotels in Moab are good for a honeymoon?
Moab, Utah is a peaceful, secluded town with multiple hotels that are just right for a honeymoon. One such hotel is the Sunflower Hill Bed and Breakfast, which offers one-bedroom cottages as well as rooms with whirlpool tubs and balconies. Located in a residential area of downtown Moab, the B&B offers guests a quiet, romantic atmosphere on tree-shaded grounds.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.