Byron Bay hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Byron Bay
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|August||Cheapest month to stay with an average 29% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 101% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$168||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$246||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Byron Bay hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Byron Bay hotel
- If it’s your first time in Byron Bay, consider staying in a central hotel such as The Lord Byron, located on Jonson Street and featuring bars, restaurants, surf schools and boutique shops. Rooms all have free Wi-Fi and air conditioning, and there’s an outdoor heated pool and spa. The hotel is just a 5-minute walk from Main Beach and Belongil Beach. Other attractions, such as Wategos Beach and Cape Byron Lighthouse Wategos Beach, are an 8-minute drive away.
- If you’re looking for a luxury retreat, try Elements of Byron – Mgallery by Sofitel, a beachfront resort in 50 acres of gardens featuring accommodation in villas. The hotel has direct access to the tranquil Belongil Beach and includes two pools (one is for adults only), a spa and several dining and drinking options. There’s a solar-powered train a mere 3-minute walk from the hotel connecting it to Byron Bay in 8 minutes.
- Travellers searching for boutique hotels in Byron Bay can opt for Rae’s on Wategos, which includes amenities such as a top spa, a free continental breakfast and an outdoor restaurant with excellent seafood. The hotel is set on Byron Bay itself and is a 6-minute walk to Wategos Beach, and the hotel has bodyboards and longboards for guests to use. There are 5 unique suites and 2 penthouses; all come with full size-baths, smart TVs and free Wi-Fi, with some offering private terraces and garden views.
- If you’re in need of a hotel close to Ballina Byron Gateway Airport, the Comfort Inn All Seasons is just under 4 kilometres away from the airport and a 20-minute drive from Byron Bay. The hotel has free Wi-Fi, a pool, a garden and an on-site restaurant.
- For budget hotels in Byron Bay, check out Arts Factory Lodge – Byron Bay, a two-star hotel with both shared and private rooms. Set in five acres of subtropical forest, the hotel is a 5-minute walk from the centre of town and has an on-site café, a cinema and a brewery.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Byron Bay
Are hotels in Byron Bay safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Byron Bay?
Which hotels in Byron Bay are best for families?
Are there any hotels in Byron Bay with disabled access?
Are there any hotels in Byron Bay which are adults only?
Are there any hotels in Byron Bay suitable for business travellers?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Byron Bay?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Byron Bay by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Byron Bay hotels
Go to map