Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Ithaca
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|December||Cheapest month to stay with an average 45% drop in price.|
|May||Most expensive month to stay with an average 138% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$264||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$381||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Ithaca hotel
- One of the things to do in Ithaca is to find one of the many waterfalls that exist within the town and around the area. The most accessible of these falls if you are staying in Ithaca is in the Ithaca Falls Natural Area, which is just a over a mile away from downtown. You could stay at the 3-star Hilton Garden Inn Ithaca, a 5-minute drive to the foot of the Ithaca Falls, which cascade over a drop of 150 feet.
- If your reason for visiting Ithaca is to spend time at Cornell University with its beautiful campus and historical buildings, you could consider staying at the 4-star Statler Hotel at Cornell University, which is actually located on the Cornell University campus. The rooms look out over Ithaca and Cornell University, founded in 1865, which is a private research university with Ivy League status.
- If you want to be in the center of Downtown Ithaca, it might be an idea to stay at the Argos Inn which is a 4-star hotel that is situated just 383 yards away from the downtown center of Ithaca in a 19th-century building that has been renovated and restored. From this hotel, you will be within easy walking distance of a variety of shops, restaurants and theaters that Downtown Ithaca has to offer.
- For the hikers who are wanting to explore one of the many gorges around Ithaca, you could consider staying at the 4-star Ithaca Marriott Downtown on the Commons, which is a 5-minute drive away from the trailhead of the Cascadilla Gorge Trail - an easy/moderate hike that links downtown Ithaca with Cornell University and takes you past the Cascadilla Falls. Please remember to check on the annual opening times of the trail as it can be closed in winter months.
- For those who are interested in visiting a number of the craft beer breweries that exist in Ithaca, you could consider staying in the 3-star Hampton Inn Ithaca, which is within a 4-minute drive of the Ithaca Beer Company that brews craft beer and provides weekend tours of the brewery. The hotel is also a 5-minute drive in the other direction from the Liquid State Brewing Company, which is actually situated in the town itself.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Ithaca
Are hotels in Ithaca safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which hotels in Ithaca, New York include breakfast in the price of the hotel?
Are there any budget hotels in Ithaca, New York?
Which hotels in Ithaca, New York have an indoor swimming pool?
Which hotels in Ithaca, New York have onsite parking?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Ithaca?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Ithaca by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Ithaca hotels
Go to map