Worst experience ever
Pros: Like how easy it was to dropped off.
Cons: I was given one price online and at the counter I had additional charges that no one could assist me with. I had to paid an additional $60 for dropping it off at the same location I had reserved it for but was told that it was not included in the price of reservation, I was force to use their insurance for an additional $20 otherwise they would not release the car even though I had my own insurance.
Cons: The quotation was way to different from what the company charged me, plus I bought the Insurance previous to the rental and the staff at Firefly said it was not valid for the Dominican Republic. Any way I can get my money back ?
Cons: I have worldwide excess insurance and was not accepted, so my rental was an extra $ 19 x day.
Total charge 200% more than estimate on booking
Cons: Waiting at the counter after a long flight to pick up the car and to be told that I have to pay so many extra including the Collision / LDW of $ 8.95 or $ 19.00 daily when I do have my own insurance. From an estimate booking of $ 556 I end up paying $ 1696.11. Never again I will be booking a car hire with a broker.
Other suppliers in Punta Cana scored
- 3.5/10 Budget car rentals in Punta Cana
- 3.4/10 Economy Rent a Car car rentals in Punta Cana
- 3.8/10 Thrifty car rentals in Punta Cana
- 5.0/10 Alamo car rentals in Punta Cana
- 4.0/10 Europcar car rentals in Punta Cana
- 3.9/10 Sixt car rentals in Punta Cana
- 3.2/10 Hertz car rentals in Punta Cana
- 2.9/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Punta Cana