Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Chesapeake
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||$124|
|Average price (weekend night):||$170|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Chesapeake cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Chesapeake hotel
- For the avid shoppers, you could consider staying near the Greenbrier Mall in Chesapeake. This mall has over 100 retail outlets and restaurants and one of the unique things about it is that it is built into a hillside and has ground floor entrances at both upper and lower levels. The 3-star Homewood Suites by Hilton Chesapeake-Greenbrier is a 6-minute drive away from the Greenbrier Mall.
- Visitors who wish to spend some time surrounded by nature could explore the Chesapeake Arboretum, which dates back to the 18th century and covers 48 acres of land with flora and fauna of the region, including a rose garden and a fragrance garden. The 3-star Hampton Inn & Suites Chesapeake-Battlefield Blvd is a good option to stay at as it is only 7 minutes away by car from the Chesapeake Arboretum.
- If you are traveling with kids, one of the active things you could do in Chesapeake is to visit the Fun Forest. The 3-star Hyatt Place Chesapeake-Greenbrier is a 6-minute drive away from the Fun Forest, which is a 3-acre park with swings, slides, and an imagination center where kids can play to their hearts’ content. There is also a family fun area so everyone can get involved in the games.
- If you fancy spending your time in Chesapeake on or near the water, think about staying at one of the hotels that is an easy drive from the Northwest River Park, situated on the banks of the Northwest River. The 2-star Econo Lodge is a 25-minute drive from the Northwest River Park, which stretches over approximately 760 acres and has recreational activities such as boating and fishing, as well as hiking trails and bird watching opportunities in the natural forest area.
- For those interested in history, it might be an idea to visit the Great Bridge Battlefield and Waterways Park, which tells the story of the Battle of Great Bridge that took place in the area in 1775. The 3-star Aloft Chesapeake hotel is 4.72 miles away from the Great Bridge Battlefield and Waterways Park, which has, among other things, an interpretive pathway that allows you to walk through history.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Chesapeake
Where to stay in Chesapeake?
Hotels near Greenbrier Mall have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels near Greenbrier Mall?
Travellers who like staying near Greenbrier Mall recommend Comfort Suites Chesapeake - Norfolk, Extended Stay America Chesapeake - Crossways Boulevard, and Delta Hotels by Marriott Chesapeake Norfolk.
How much does a hotel cost in Chesapeake?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Chesapeake for as cheap as $91 in the last 3 days. The average price is $158.
Which hotels in Chesapeake, VA have family rooms?
The 3-star Wingate by Wyndham Chesapeake has rooms suitable for families staying together. Each room has a refrigerator in it so you can store ready-to-eat meals. The 2-star Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chesapeake also has family rooms that have both microwave and refrigerator provided.
Which hotels in Chesapeake, VA provide onsite parking?
The Red Roof Inn Chesapeake Conference Center is a 3-star hotel that has free onsite public parking for guests and no prior reservation is necessary. The 3-star Comfort Inn & Suites Chesapeake also provides free public parking on site for guests of the hotel – no reservation is necessary.
Which hotels in Chesapeake, VA have a restaurant at the hotel?
The 3-star Hilton Garden Inn Chesapeake has a Garden Grille & Bar restaurant that has an à la carte menu and serves American cuisine. The 3-star Delta Hotels by Marriott Chesapeake Norfolk has a bistro style restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and also serves American cuisine.
Which hotels in Chesapeake, VA have a swimming pool?
The Comfort Suites Chesapeake is a 3-star hotel that has an outdoor pool that is available to guests of the hotel. Another option with a swimming pool is the 3-star Staybridge Suites Chesapeake - Virginia Beach. This hotel has the swimming pool indoors and there is a hot tub next to the pool.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.