Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Provincetown
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|November||Cheapest month to stay with an average 50% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 19% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$340||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$443||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Provincetown hotel
- For the vacationers who like to shop while they are on vacation, staying near Commercial Street in Provincetown might be a good idea for you. The Surfside Hotel & Suites is a 3-star hotel that is located on Commercial Street and puts you within easy walking distance of the multitude of seaside and souvenir shops where you can while away your time.
- One of the most popular beaches in Provincetown is Herring Cove Beach, which has much kinder sea conditions than the sea on the other side of Provincetown. While the beach is in a protected area and there are no hotels on the beach itself, the Seaglass Inn & Spa, a 3-star hotel, is a good option to stay in as it is just a 4-minute drive away from Herring Cove Beach.
- If you would like to stay near the marina and the MacMillan Pier in Provincetown, you could consider making a reservation at The Provincetown Hotel at Gabriel’s. This 4-star hotel is within walking distance of the MacMillan Pier and the Provincetown Marina, where the ferry terminal for boats arriving from Plymouth and Boston is located. The pier provides a panoramic view of Provincetown and all three lighthouses in the area and also houses a museum about the history of the pier.
- Provincetown is home to many galleries such as the Charles-Baltivik Gallery and Sculpture Garden, The Bowerstock Fine Art Gallery and The Adam Peck Galllery, to name a few. The Waterford Inn, a 3-star inn located on Commercial Street in the Gallery District of Provincetown would be a perfect place to stay as you will be within walking distance of the many galleries and the Provincetown Art Association and Museum, which houses collections of art that have been growing since 1914 when the museum was established.
- For the energetic vacationers who want to walk the Beech Forest Trail, you could stay at the 3-star Pilgrim House, which is just 1.74 miles away from the Beech Forest where the trail starts. When you want to escape from the sand and sea, you can retreat to this wooded area which is home to not only beech trees but also to other indigenous tree, bird and animal species.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Provincetown
Are hotels in Provincetown safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Provincetown?
Which hotels in Provincetown, Massachusetts have beachfront access?
Which hotels in Provincetown, Massachusetts have a view?
Which hotels in Provincetown, Massachusetts have a swimming pool?
Which hotels in Provincetown, Massachusetts include breakfast in the price of the room?
How much is a hotel in Provincetown for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Provincetown for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Provincetown?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Provincetown by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Provincetown hotels
Go to map