Oklahoma City hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Oklahoma City
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 62% drop in price.|
|March||Most expensive month to stay with an average 50% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$150||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$182||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Oklahoma City hotel
- Traveling to Oklahoma City on a budget? There is a long list of affordable accommodation options in the city, including but not limited to the Days Inn by Wyndham, the Executive Inn Oklahoma City and the Travelers Inn Midwest City, which offer some of the cheapest available rooms in the city.
- Booking the right hotel is an essential part of ensuring a fun stay when you’re traveling with your family. For a comfortable and entertaining stay for your young ones, larger accommodation options like the Home2 Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City South offer full kitchens, outdoor pools and plenty of space.
- Although the hippest nightlife can’t be found buzzing on every street in Oklahoma City, concentrations can be found in several areas of the jazz-focused Deep Deuce district of central Oklahoma City. Book the nearby Embassy Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City to be just steps from some of the swankiest bars in town.
- If you’re traveling to Oklahoma City with a luxurious stay in mind, there are a handful of accommodation options to choose from. The four-star hotels in Oklahoma City include the Renaissance Waterford Oklahoma City Hotel, the 21C Museum Hotel Oklahoma City and the Sheraton Oklahoma City Downtown Hotel, which all offer their own unique and high-class amenities.
- For travelers looking to stay fit while enjoying their stay in Oklahoma’s capital city, several of the area’s hotels feature outstanding fitness centers complete with resistance machines, free weights and cardio machines. The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City and the Colcord Hotel both have 24-hour fitness centers to get in those late-night or early-morning workouts.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Oklahoma City
Are hotels in Oklahoma City safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which hotels in Oklahoma City are closest to the airport?
Which hotels are closest to the Cox Convention Center?
Where should I book a hotel for walking around the city?
Where should I book a hotel for the best public transportation access?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Oklahoma City?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Oklahoma City by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Oklahoma City hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Oklahoma City hotelsShow all