Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Marbella
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||$207|
|Average price (weekend night):||$159|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Marbella cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Marbella hotel
- Hoping to stay in an area with a high concentration of restaurants and shops? Select a hotel near Plaza de los Naranjos, such as the affordable Hostal Enriqueta. Plaza de los Naranjos is a historical square that dates back to the 1400s and now contains many dining options, such as the Orange Tree Restaurant, as well as cafes and an impressive fountain.
- If you’re interested in learning more about Marbella’s history, consider booking a hotel near the Sohail Castle, such as the 4-star Hotel Las Pirámides that is only a 10-minute walk away. The Sohail Castle dates all the way back to the 10th century and now offers guided tours as well as occasional live-entertainment.
- For visitors that enjoy plants and nature, pick a hotel near the Museo Bonsai Marbella, a small museum that displays a variety of bonsai and olive trees. The Albergue Juvenil Marbella is a budget-friendly choice that is set in a traditional Andalusian building and is only an 8-minute walk from the museum.
- To rent a boat or take an ocean tour, choose a hotel next to the Puerto de Cabopino, otherwise known as the city’s local marina. The Vime La Reserva De Marbella is a standard hotel that is only a 3-minute drive from the marina and its rental facilities.
- If you would like to spend your vacation relaxing by the ocean, look at hotels near Playa de Cabopino, one of the city’s most popular beaches that has a local boardwalk and a variety of public facilities, such as restrooms. The El Nácar - Bed & Breakfast is an adults-only choice that is a 5-minute drive from the beach and located just off the A-7 Highway.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Marbella
Which hotels in Marbella are all-inclusive?
The Hotel Iberostar Marbella Coral Beach is a 4-star all-inclusive hotel that is only a 3-minute walk from the beachfront and has an on-site spa. The Diverhotel Marbella is a great all-inclusive hotel for those travelling on a budget, and it is only a 10-minute walk from the Playa del Real de Zaragoza beach.
Which hotels in Marbella have a good pool?
The Hotel NH Marbella is a contemporary choice that is located in the heart of the Golden Mile District and has an outdoor pool with a poolside bar. The Senator Marbella Spa Hotel is also located in the Golden Mile District and has both an indoor and outdoor pool.
What are good hotels in Marbella near the Cabopino Golf Course?
The Hotel Los Monteros Resort is an upscale choice that is only a 7-minute walk from the Cabopino Golf Course and a 10-minute walk from the Mediterranean Sea. The Marbella Heights Boutique Hotel is a charming option that is a 3-minute drive from the golf course and a 5-minute walk from the Rio Real golf course.
What are good hotels in Marbella near Alameda Park?
The Hotel Fuerte Marbella is a 4-star choice that is adjacent to Alameda Park and only a 5-minute walk from the city centre. The Hotel Lima is an affordable option that is a 5-minute walk from Alameda Park and a 2-minute walk from the beach.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.