Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Llandudno
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 33% drop in price.|
|February||Most expensive month to stay with an average 58% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$135||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$156||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Llandudno hotel deal
- When you’re in Llandudno, a coastal town in North Wales, the Baytree Hotel is a great place to stay due to its proximity to the beach. It overlooks the Pier and has scenic views of the Bay of Llandudno. The Central Hotel Llandudno is also right on the beach. It’s a quaint seaside hotel with views to Snowdonia, a mountainous region.
- The Trevone Hotel is only about 0.3 km to the city centre. For those who like to have everything within walking distance, this is the hotel for you. From here, you can walk to the Promenade, the Llandudno Museum, Great Orme Tramway, Home Front Museum and the ski slopes, to name a few of the major attractions.
- If you’re in Llandudno for an event, a conference or a meeting that is taking place at Venue Cymru, a theatre, conference centre and arena, then consider staying at the Manor Hotel. It is on the Victorian Seafront Promenade and is 2 minutes walking distance from this North Wales venue. The 4-star Llandudno Bay hotel is also a mere 0.3 km from the Venue Cymru.
- For the wellness seekers, the Bodysgallen Hall and Spa in Llandudno is a fine luxury hotel. It is 200 acres of private estate with views of Cnowy Castle. The spa has a sauna, steam room, bath and relaxation area. There are at least 5 salons providing holistic and beauty treatments.
- Consider staying at the Winchmore Hotel if you’re on a budget. It’s located on the central promenade in Llandudno and is a family-run hotel and their meals are a good value for money. It’s just 500 metres away from the railway station for you to get to places. They have free parking at the back of the hotel with a large car park.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Llandudno
Are hotels in Llandudno safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Do some hotels in Llandudno have swimming pools?
Which hotels in Llandudno have wheelchair access?
Are there any hotels in Llandudno with live entertainment?
Are there hotels in Llandudno with airport shuttles?
How do I find a hotel in central Llandudno?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Llandudno?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Llandudno by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Llandudno hotels
Go to map