Wisconsin Dells hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|September||Cheapest month to stay with an average 20% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 21% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$197||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$273||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Wisconsin Dells hotel
- Planning on traveling to Wisconsin Dells with children? Consider a hotel near Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park, a Greek mythology-themed amusement park that features a variety of indoor and outdoor roller coasters and water rides. The Shamrock Motel is an affordable choice that is only a 15-minute walk from the park.
- For golf enthusiasts visiting Wisconsin Dells, consider staying at the Chula Vista Resort. This resort is conveniently located just off Highway 13 and has an on-site golf course as well as a full-size waterpark and views of the Wisconsin River.
- If you’re interested in experiencing the city’s impressive natural scenery, choose a hotel within walking distance of the Dells of the Wisconsin River, a long gorge that provides scenic views of cliffs and rock formations. The Meadowbrook Resort is only a 13-minute walk from the Dells and approximately one mile from the local train station.
- To learn about the local history and art, select one of the many hotels near the H. H. Bennett Studio, such as the River Road Motel, which is only a two-minute walk away. This studio is a historical landmark that was created in 1875 and now houses a variety of photography exhibits and re-creations of older studio spaces.
- If you would like to experience the nightlife in Wisconsin Dells, pick one of the hotels on Broadway Street, such as the Woodside Dells Hotel & Suites. This will put you within easy walking distance of the city’s most popular bars and restaurants, including the Showboat Saloon and Monk's Bar & Grill.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Wisconsin Dells
Are hotels in Wisconsin Dells safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Wisconsin Dells?
Which hotels in Wisconsin Dells are near Noah's Ark Waterpark?
Which hotels in Wisconsin Dells near Wizard Quest?
Are there hotels in Wisconsin Dells with free parking?
What hotels in Wisconsin Dells have a good view?
How much is a hotel in Wisconsin Dells for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Wisconsin Dells for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Wisconsin Dells?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Wisconsin Dells by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Wisconsin Dells hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Wisconsin Dells hotelsShow all