Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Darwin
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|December||Cheapest month to stay with an average 24% drop in price.|
|June||Most expensive month to stay with an average 29% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$133||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$135||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Darwin hotel
- If you want to be centrally located on your trip to Darwin, a large city in Northern Australia by the Timor Sea, then stay at the Hilton Darwin, which is just 5 minutes’ walking distance to the city centre and overlooks the Darwin harbour. Major attractions like the Crocosaurus Cove, Bicentennial Park, Darwin Entertainment centre and waterfront lagoon are no more than 0.5 miles away. It’s also within walking distance to shopping, dining and entertainment opportunities.
- For travellers who like to be close to the beach, the Skycity Darwin Hotel is a great choice. It is located on the Mindil Beach and is a short drive away from the central business district. With the Mindil markets nearby, Cullen Bay’s restaurants a few steps away and the onsite casino, you won’t even need to venture into the city. All the rooms here have a sea view.
- You can host a meeting or an event at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, which also offers sea views. It is within walking distance of government buildings, Darwin Convention Centre and all major corporations in the city. There are 3 flexible meeting spaces with the latest audio-visual technology and a complimentary 24-hour business centre. You can mix business with pleasure at the nearby golf course, plus the international airport is just a 15-minute drive away.
- Enjoy your stay at the H Hotel in Darwin city centre if you’re on a budget. This reasonably priced 4-star property is within walking distance of major attractions and entertainment in the city and offers free parking. Public areas are equipped with free Wi-Fi. Darwin City Hotel, a 3.5-star property in the city, is a 3-minute walk to the Esplanade and offers great value for your money. It provides all the standard amenities and you can use the nearby fitness centre for free.
- If you’re travelling with your children, consider staying at the Rydges Darwin Central Hotel, which is a 3-minute walk to the centre. Children under 12 years of age can stay here for free if they are using the existing bedding in the room. Infant beds/cribs are also available for free. A kid-friendly buffet is offered in their restaurant and separate kid’s meals are also on the menu. There is an outdoor pool to keep the little ones entertained.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Darwin
Are hotels in Darwin safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Are there any hotels in Darwin that offer complimentary breakfast?
Which hotels in Darwin offer bicycle hire onsite?
Are there any hotels in Darwin that come with suites?
Which hotels in Darwin have a Jacuzzi or hot tub?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Darwin?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Darwin by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Darwin hotels
Go to map