Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Santiago
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|September||Cheapest month to stay with an average 21% drop in price.|
|March||Most expensive month to stay with an average 148% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$192||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$146||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Santiago hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Santiago hotel
- For visitors that enjoy hiking, consider booking a hotel near San Cristóbal Hill, a famous landmark that contains the iconic statue of the Virgin Mary and provides guests with panoramic views of the entire city. The Sheraton Santiago Hotel and Convention Center is a 5-star choice that is 3-minute walk from the base of the mountain and only an 11-minute walk to the Pedro de Valdivia metro station.
- To explore some of Santiago’s historical architecture, select a hotel located next to La Moneda Palace, such as the RQ Central Suites hotel that is a 3-minute walk away. La Moneda Palace was created in the early 1800s and now serves as the office for Chile’s president, making it an interesting building to take a guided tour.
- If you are interested in tasting some of Santiago’s authentic cuisine, make sure to choose a hotel next to the Mercado Central de Santiago, a market that dates back to the 1800s and is famous for its seafood restaurants and cafes that serve fish specialties. The Casaltura Hostel Boutique is a budget-friendly option that is a 2-minute walk from the market and has a large rooftop terrace.
- Hoping to visit a unique museum during your trip to Santiago? Pick a hotel next to the Museum of Memory and Human Rights, such as the Hotel Railef that is a 10-minute walk away. The Museum of Memory and Human Rights features a variety of exhibits that are dedicated to the victims of human rights violations that occurred in Chile between the 1970s and 1990s.
- For travelers that are eager to immerse themselves in the Chilean culture, select a hotel next to the Centro Cultural Palacio de La Moneda, a cultural centre that contains a variety of rotating exhibits related to local art and cinema. The Crowne Plaza Santiago is a stylish hotel that is only a 5-minute walk to the centre and a 7-minute walk to the Baquedano metro station.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Santiago
Are hotels in Santiago safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which hotels in Santiago have a good pool?
Which hotels in Santiago are good for business travelers?
What are good hotels in Santiago near Fantasilandia?
What are good hotels in Santiago near the Santiago Metropolitan Park?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Santiago?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Santiago by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Santiago hotels
Go to map