Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Norfolk
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 60% drop in price.|
|May||Most expensive month to stay with an average 55% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$189||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$279||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Norfolk hotel
- For visitors who are interested in art, consider staying near the artistic Ghent district, which is home to the Chrysler Museum of Art – a museum that houses the art collection of Walter Chrysler. The Residence Inn by Marriott Norfolk Downtown is a 3-minute drive away and the Wyndham Garden Norfolk Downtown is a 4-minute drive from this important museum.
- Interested in maritime history? Nauticus, a nautical museum in Norfolk Virginia, has part of its display on board the USS Wisconsin - a battleship used in the Korean War. You can opt for a guided tour in this museum or wander around yourself. The 4-star Hilton Norfolk The Main is a 6-minute walk from the museum and would be a good option to say in especially as it is also located in the vibrant downtown area of Norfolk.
- Visitors wanting to explore the 150-acre Norfolk Botanical Garden could consider booking into the affordable Premier Inn & Suites, which is an 8-minute drive from the Gardens. These Gardens have been designed with the seasons in mind and so have been split into different sections with plants that flower all year. Norfolk Botanical Garden also has a space for the younger visitors.
- The Hermitage Museum and Gardens is another important historical sight in Norfolk. Located on the banks of the Lafayette River, the museum has exhibitions that show some of the history of Norfolk and is surrounded by 12 acres of garden that vary from forests to wetlands. The SpringHill Suites by Marriott Old Dominion University, located on the campus of the Old Dominion University, is 2.6 miles away from this attraction and is easily accessible via Hampton Blvd.
- If you would like to stay slightly outside of the downtown area of Norfolk and take advantage of some of the more affordable hotels that are located within easy driving access of downtown, the Ramada Ltd Hotel is a good option to consider. This 2-star hotel is just a 12-minutes’ drive from downtown Norfolk and offers free breakfast.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Norfolk
Are hotels in Norfolk safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which hotels in Norfolk provide airport transfers?
Are there any downtown watefront hotels in Norfolk?
Which hotels in Norfolk are located at Ocean View?
Which hotels in Norfolk are located near the naval base?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Norfolk?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Norfolk by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Norfolk hotelsCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Norfolk hotelsShow all
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Norfolk Old Dominion University
Highland Park $251+