Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Chichester
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|December||Cheapest month to stay with an average 54% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 24% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$200||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$240||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Chichester hotel
- The closest airport to Chichester is the Southampton Airport. About an hour away from the heart of the city, the most convenient way to get to and from the airport is via train. There are numerous hotels within a block or two of the Chichester Station. This includes the Nags Head and the Travelodge Chichester Central.
- Historic Chichester has many interesting buildings with ancient architecture. Its cobblestone streets are also charming and there are several boutiques and shops to visit within the square. Close to the center of the city, both Trents and the Vestry are small inns that are just steps away from the historic area and landmarks such as Chichester Market Cross and the Market Cross Clock.
- Outdoor activities like sailing, rowing, fishing and bird watching can be enjoyed at the Chichester Ship Canal. The Premiere Inn Chichester Hotel is a short walk from here as well as the Novium Museum. This family-friendly, modern hotel also has its own restaurant, bar and lounge.
- Chichester is an older town with several historic inns. If you want to stay somewhere more contemporary, consider renting a room at Langstone Quays. A 4-star, seaside resort, its ultra-chic rooms feature leather and suede accents. Modern amenities like an indoor pea-shaped pool, fitness room with weights and a stylish outdoor patio are also provided.
- With activities like swimming, sunbathing and windsurfing, West Wittering Beach is a popular vacation spot in Chichester. The Crab & Lobster Inn offers elegant and romantic lodging close to the sea and sand. During your stay, you’ll enjoy a beach-themed décor and fresh flowers in your room.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Chichester
Are hotels in Chichester safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best countryside hotels in Chichester?
What hotels in Chichester offer spa services?
What hotels in Chichester are most kid-friendly?
What hotels in Chichester are best for tourists on a budget?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Chichester?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Chichester by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Chichester hotels
Go to map