Good to know
Distance to city centre
|"Lovely room and really friendly staff."||(in 50 reviews)|
|"The staff were really friendly and helpful!"||(in 11 reviews)|
|"Location was absolutely fantastic!"||(in 50 reviews)|
|"The facilities are not bad."||(in 4 reviews)|
|"Not very clean, noisy room neighbors"||(in 19 reviews)|
|"We didn’t get any sleep all night."||(in 8 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
- Historical building in which the Hostel is located is really nice - Hostel's location is almost perfect (e.g. 10 minutes walk to Sagrada Familia, the MOST beatiful and important point of interest over all Barcelona. But also quite close to many good restaurants and bars) - Bathrooms were OK, clean and confortable
- I purchased a single room with no private bathroom. It seems to me a storage closet... Really tiny and with the window that overlooks the skylight instead of the street. So quite difficult to get fresh air and brightness... In addition, not sure if it was mentioned into the room description, since it's quite paramount to know it in advance, in my opinion - Bed was one of the worst in my entire traveller's life... the bed frame is a cot basically... Back pain then was quite a big problem for me... - Since tap water in Barcelona is awful, I think that should be provided drinking water through a dispenser in the common area so that is available for all the guests.
Amazing location and beautiful view
There are only two bathrooms and one seperate toilet
Only the lift in the building
It is the dirtiest, the most unconfortable and baddest!!! place I have ever seen! Some next door guy was smoking weed all night. So if you are into that kind of pleasure, you can get satisfaction for free((
Staff people was really nice and understanding! Big thanks about everything, we had great time with you. Have to say shower was best one what i had seen for along time! Twin room was quite small but location is perfect, walking distance for everywhere. WORTH OF MONEY!
Located in Barcelona (Eixample), The Hipstel Hostel Gran Via is within a 10-minute walk of Tivoli Theatre and Passeig de Gracia. The front desk is staffed during limited hours.
based on 624 reviews
Things to know
- Friendly service
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at The Hipstel Hostel Gran Via
Where is The Hipstel Hostel Gran Via located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at The Hipstel Hostel Gran Via?
Does The Hipstel Hostel Gran Via offer free Wi-Fi?
Does The Hipstel Hostel Gran Via offer free parking?
Does The Hipstel Hostel Gran Via offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is The Hipstel Hostel Gran Via from the airport?
Does The Hipstel Hostel Gran Via have a pool?
Most popular landmarks
- Casa Batllo 0.7 km
- Palau de la Musica Catalana 0.7 km
- Passeig de Gracia 0.8 km
- Casa Milà 0.9 km
- Cathedral of Barcelona 1.1 km
- Museu Picasso Barcelona 1.1 km
About the neighbourhood
Eixample is known for: colorful, trendy bars, art nouveauMore
Barcelona travel guide
Learn about Barcelona on KAYAK
|Barcelona-El Prat||13.1 km|
|Girona Costa Brava||74.6 km|
|Barcelona-Llúria - Urquinaona||373 m|
|Barcelona-Rda. de St. Pere||0.5 km|