Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Prague
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|November||Cheapest month to stay with an average 35% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 20% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$138||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$161||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Prague hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Prague hotel
- Prague is one of the most romantic cities in the world. Roaming the ancient streets of the old town or strolling along the side of the river, taking in the beautiful sights, is unforgettable. A hotel in the old centre, such as the Art Deco Hotel Imperial or the Design Hotel Jewel Prague will ensure you enjoy the classic Prague experience.
- Prague is well known for its vibrant nightlife and bar scene. To be at the heart of the action, consider a hotel in the old town, such as Grand Hotel Praha or the Prague Golden Age. If you prefer an area that’s quirky and a little less touristy, look for a hotel such as Arkada Hotel Praha or Hotel City Bell in the trendy Vinohrady district – here you’ll still be within walking distance of Wenceslas Square and the city centre.
- Some of the best value hotels in Prague can be found in and around the old town, Wenceslas Square and Malá Strana (little quarter) district. The Vintage Design Hotel Sax is in a quiet area in the Malá Strana district, while the Icon Hotel & Lounge puts you close to Wenceslas Square.
- While the streets in the old town are not known for easy parking, there are several hotels with parking in and around the city, such as the Hotel Otakar and the Admiral Botel.
- The currency in Prague is the Czech Crown (czk). Most hotels will accept credit card payments. While some attractions, restaurants and hotels also accept the euro, it is always a good idea to have the local currency to hand.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Prague
Are hotels in Prague safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Prague?
How much does a hotel cost in Prague?
Are there good hotels near Prague airport?
Which neighbourhoods in Prague are good for families?
Which hotels in Prague offer especially good breakfast?
Which neighbourhoods are close to Prague’s most important attractions?
Where in Prague can I find a hotel with a view?
How much is a hotel in Prague for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Prague for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Prague?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Prague by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Prague hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Prague hotelsShow all
Hotels near Karlův mostShow all
What Prague hotel guests are talking aboutShow all
Hotels about topicShow all
Carlo IV, The Dedica Anthology, Autograph Collection
Prague 1 - Hradchany - Old Town $389+