Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Agadir
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|November||Cheapest month to stay with an average 17% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 19% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$145||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$153||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Agadir hotel
- Stay at the beautiful beach in Agadir at the Labranda Dunes D'Or Resort, a 4-star hotel located only 2 minutes from the beach. It offers guests an outdoor swimming pool, views of the ocean, a spa centre with a sauna and hot tub, a gym and a private beach area. Alternatively, LTI Agadir Beach Club is also a 4-star hotel with a pool, private beach area and spa, only 1 minute from the beach.
- Visit Agadir’s Sunday Market, where local produce and hand-made goods are sold in an authentic vibe. To be close-by, consider the Hôtel Agadir les Omayades, which is a 3-star hotel about 20 minutes on foot from the market and about 10 minutes from the beach. The hotel features a pool, restaurant and bar and includes breakfast. Morgan Hotel is a simple alternative featuring an on-site restaurant. It is even closer to the market at only 10-minutes away.
- Agadir Birds Valley is a little animal park with an impressive aviary but also other animals. It also features play areas and is the perfect destination for families. Royal Mirage is only a 7-minute walk from the Birds Valley and is an upscale 4-star hotel with posh rooms, mini golf, a pool and spa, as well as breakfast. Family rooms and indoor and outdoor play areas are also available and guarantee a great family experience. The Best Western Odyssee Park Hotel is another chic 4-star choice with a pool, business and event facilities, located 4 minutes from Bird Valley. It also offers outdoor play equipment for children.
- If you want to be close to amenities and shops, consider a hotel in the vicinity of Rue Mehdi Ben Toumert where you will find shops, banks and post offices among other amenities. Sindibad Hotel is situated in a side street of Rue Mehdi Ben Toumert and is close to a bank and a pharmacy. Various shops and eateries are also nearby, such as a bakery or the Café Restaurant Ibtissam.
- Stay close to Agadir-Inezgane Airport at the Maison Marocaine, which includes a restaurant, bar and complimentary breakfast. It is located in the outskirts of Agadir and a 15-minute drive from the airport by car. The Atlantic Palm Beach Agadir is closer to the town centre and the beach, but you are quickly on the N10 Avenue Mohammed V. which allows you to be at the airport in less than 17 minutes by car. This 4-star aparthotel offers upscale apartments with a communal swimming pool and free parking.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Agadir
Are hotels in Agadir safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which hotels in Agadir have water slides?
Which are good budget hotels in Agadir?
What are some all-inclusive hotels in Agadir?
Which hotels in Agadir have a 24-hour front desk?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Agadir?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Agadir by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Agadir hotels
Go to map