Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Tucson
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|June||Cheapest month to stay with an average 11% drop in price.|
|April||Most expensive month to stay with an average 189% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$167||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$206||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Tucson hotel
- If you’re looking for an all-inclusive vacation in Tucson, consider staying at the Miraval Resort and Spa, located in Catalina and just 13 miles from Ventana Canyon Golf and Racquet Club. The hotel is best for those who enjoy easy access to sports and spa treatments, without having to travel from the hotel.
- For those interested in art and film, consider staying in downtown Tucson, one of the best neighborhoods for events, concerts and art. Located in the El Presidio district, Hotel Tucson City Center offers easy access to the Tucson Museum of Art and the Old Tucson Studios. In addition, the Santa Cruz River is close by.
- To stay close to the Arizona State Museum, which houses one the world’s largest anthropology collections, consider the Downtown Clifton Hotel Tucson. It’s less than two miles away and offers free parking, a gift shop, concierge services and free hot coffee for guests.
- If you want to check out the city’s nightlife, Historic Hotel Congress is right in the city center, with a wide variety of restaurants and bars nearby, plus a restaurant and nightclub inside the hotel. Nearby is the Historic Fourth Avenue district, where you can find Zen Rock Nightclub, which features multiple rooms, and Club Congress, which hosts live rock music.
- There are plenty of opportunities for outdoor activities in Tucson. JW Marriott Tucson Starr Pass Resort & Spa affords guests access to trails for hiking and biking that begin right at the resort. For sports enthusiasts looking for cheap hotels in Tucson, consider staying at Red Roof Inn Tucson North – Marana, located less than a 10-minute drive from Sports Park. Hotels in the Rose neighborhood provide easy access to Sentinel Peak Park.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Tucson
Are hotels in Tucson safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Tucson?
Which hotels in Tucson are child-friendly?
What hotels in Tucson are close to the airport?
Which hotels in Tucson offer wedding services?
Which hotels in Tucson have onsite casinos?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Tucson?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Tucson by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Tucson hotels
Go to map