Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0.9 km|
|Nearest airport||Tirana Rinas|
|Distance to airport||14.3 km|
|"Would definitely recommend this Hotel!"||(in 41 reviews)|
|"Perfect location, very friendly staff."||(in 43 reviews)|
|"Good breakfast and super pizza."||(in 66 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|breakfast was good||in 76 reviews|
|cafes restaurants bars||in 14 reviews|
|city center||in 19 reviews|
|clean nice||in 2 reviews|
|free parking||in 27 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 97 reviews|
|great hotel||in 69 reviews|
|great view||in 36 reviews|
|location and clean||in 56 reviews|
|noisy room||in 18 reviews|
|party mood||in 2 reviews|
|perfect location||in 67 reviews|
|perfectly located||in 12 reviews|
|single bed||in 21 reviews|
|tall building||in 3 reviews|
|tasty dishes||in 5 reviews|
|tirana||in 14 reviews|
the location is very good, and the free parking is helpful. the breakfast was very good, rich and tasty., and the view from the glass elevator is amazing.
. the rooms were very smal and not comfortable , very minimal. looks like a sigle room. the shower was tiny. the . towels were very stiff. .the staff at the reception was not friendly. even refused to provide a second room key or additional towel. very unsuall for the famous albenian hospitality.
+ location + breakfast The hotel is in the very center if the town, have a nice view from the room and nice breakfast. For the travelers with car they have parking in level-2, going with lift down (difficult to enter)
- staff - from the reception to the floor with rooms you must go with stairs, no help offered and I was with crutches, so it was very hard to get into my room - we were asked to leave deposit by our credit card (as in any other hotel) but their post-terminal was broken or the lady was inexperienced, so she tried 3 times with my company credit card and ones with my personal credit card and than she said your credit cards are not working, probably you don't have money or your bank block them, so you must pay in cash. As it was latte and I didn't want to make problem I paid in cash for 2 nights and was waiting for written confirmation for payment. Than my colleague give her company credit card and the same situation repeated...the card "was not working" and she had to pay in cash. When we ask the receptionist to give us payment confirmation, she said "oh, no, I can't do that"! We start arguing that what she is doing and telling us is totally unprofessional and impolite, but she was very rude and said I'll not give you any document before my manager approve it! Than we asked to call her manager, but she said that is too late, that he is sleeping (23:00 h) and that she'll talk with him in the morning. In that time we received SMS message on the phones from the bank that all transactions were successful and that money were transferred from our bank accounts. We informed the receptionist and her answer was that it's not her problem and that next day we'll speak with the manager. Despite all our efforts and pressure during next two days to find solution with the hotel management, we didn't solve the problem and finally on check out we get document that we paid in cash and document that if the "blocked" money arrived on their bank account, they'll turn them back.
central, friendly staff and good breakfast (not the best, but normal). Also have free parking (super important in Tirana).
Old hotel with carpet in all the room, unhygienic! From the room you can hear the noise from the street.
I liked the availability of the staff to find a common ground for any problem that coult come up. The breakfast was satisfactory as well as the service guys.
The sealed window room, which was replaced with another one, in a timely matter.
With a stay at La Boheme Hotel in Tirana (Blloku), you'll be within a 15-minute walk of Ministry of Defense and Palace of Congress. Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
based on 688 reviews
Things to know
- Clean rooms
- Friendly service
- Impressive bathroom
- Accessible parking
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about La Boheme Hotel
Most popular landmarks
- Pallati i Kongreseve 320 m
- Selman Stermasi Stadium 0.5 km
- Pyramid 0.6 km
- Qemal Stafa Stadium 0.6 km
- National Art Gallery 0.8 km
- Tirana Parliament 0.9 km
|Tirana Rinas||14.3 km|