Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city centre
Distance to airport
|"Staff pleasant and locale perfect."||(in 38 reviews)|
|"Great staff, excellent historic building."||(in 4 reviews)|
|"Great Food in restaurant and bar"||(in 8 reviews)|
|"Breakfast is not the best"||(in 6 reviews)|
|"Parking could be better."||(in 7 reviews)|
|"I found the room too dark."||(in 11 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
My associate was denied a room when we arrived and it took a long time to iron out the hotel's screw-up. Then the manager was astonishingly rude and unaccommodating. And during the second day of our stay, the hotel confused me with my associate and told me that he was scheduled to depart that day, after having finally figuring out his reservation the day before was for two days. One of the front desk people tried like crazy to help out. Eventually, we received some complimentary stuff, but it wasn't enough to remedy the hotel's foul up. And for the daily rate, the whole experience was vastly overpriced for the room and treatment we received. We won't be staying there again. This is not to say that every staff person was behaving badly, just the manager. Plus, the computer system was a mess, contributing to the poor check-in service. Otherwise, the staff was very good, including valet service, bartender, and most of the front desk people.
Old historic building with modern amenities. Short walk to the Riverwalk and great restaurants
It was all good, must valet car which was understandable for the repurposed building
Old Courthouse turned Modern Boutique in Downtown
- The hotel is built into an old US courthouse, which is very pretty and well executed. It felt like a high-end boutique hotel. - The room was exceptionally clean, and the decor was nice and modern. - The location of the hotel was great. A quick ride or walk to anywhere downtown. - The price and value of the hotel relative to where it is, and what you get is pretty good. I felt this was the nicest hotel for the price.
- The hotel was a bit difficult to navigate when first arriving. The entrance is around the Zack side, not on the Florida side that is advertised as actual address. Once we got our bearings it was better. - The hotel bar advertises a daily happy hour, however in practice the hotel bar was never open, nor was there any staff there. - The restaurant was good in theory, but execution was lacking. The egg breakfast I got tasted horrible and had to be sent back. The other food was pretty good, but the service was complete rubbish. - The hotel is a bit sparse and lifeless, and hotel staff were hard to find.
Great design. Looks very upscale.
No parking. Must use meter to park on the street or pay for valet service. The faucet and shower handle were not installed properly and were loose.
Awesome get away
It was a last minute plan to stay in downtown Tampa. This place was GREAT!! The staff were awesome, the rooms were very comfy and the amenities were pleasing.
Parking was a little interesting as there is no onsite parking but because they offer 24 hour valet and your already downtown with lots to do, its not so bad.
Travel back in time at Le Méridien Tampa. This century-old Historic Federal Courthouse has been transformed into a one-of-a-kind Tampa hotel. Located in the heart of downtown Tampa, this boutique hotel is the backdrop for exploring the city in style. Our on-site restaurant, Bizou Brasserie, serves a mix of international cuisine, a variety of French-inspired selections, signature eclairs, French pastries and a light fare of sparkling drinks served in an engaging atmosphere. Iconic Tampa courtrooms have been repurposed as elegant hotel meeting rooms and event venues. Contemporary facilities include a business center, pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Our boutique hotel's 100 exquisite guest rooms and suites blend historic features with inviting comforts and state-of-the-art technology to ensure memorable experiences in downtown Tampa.
based on 92 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Le Méridien Tampa
Where is Le Méridien Tampa located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Le Méridien Tampa?
Does Le Méridien Tampa offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Le Méridien Tampa offer free parking?
Does Le Méridien Tampa offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Le Méridien Tampa from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Le Méridien Tampa?
Does Le Méridien Tampa have a pool?
Reviews about Le Méridien Tampa
Most popular landmarks
- Tampa Theater 141 m
- Glazer Children's Museum 366 m
- Tampa Museum of Art 0.4 km
- Tampa Riverwalk 0.6 km
- Henry B. Plant Museum 0.7 km
- Tampa Bay History Center 1.1 km