Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0.5 km|
|"The staff was extremely friendly and helpful!"||(in 42 reviews)|
|"Quiet, great location, friendly and accommodating staff."||(in 24 reviews)|
|"Helpful staff, great breakfast."||(in 53 reviews)|
|"No coffee service in the room."||(in 12 reviews)|
|"BOTH of the jacuzzi were EMPTY of water!"||(in 2 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|area of the hotel||in 23 reviews|
|centrally located||in 6 reviews|
|double beds||in 10 reviews|
|fan and an electric||in 12 reviews|
|feel claustrophobic||in 3 reviews|
|floor get flooded||in 7 reviews|
|great breakfast||in 64 reviews|
|great location||in 37 reviews|
|great room||in 37 reviews|
|main square||in 4 reviews|
|past noon||in 2 reviews|
|pool spa||in 7 reviews|
|roofterrace||in 13 reviews|
|staff was wonderful||in 68 reviews|
|swimminpool||in 3 reviews|
Location and great service
The sink was plugged and the shower had Mildew
· The hotel is a wonderful spot to stay while visiting Queretaro! Placed in the historic center, it is easy to reach anything within the city. The staff and hotel owner - went out of their way to make our stay explicit. We had great help, getting our clothes washed, arrangement of manicure etc. Our room was big and cleaned spotless every day, and the breakfast ala carte was just right. Thank you! · Being in the historic center, the space is limited. So the area with the swimming pool is a bit tight - but if works so fine even though. The poolbar - could have had soft drinks to offer, that would have been great. However the staff picked up cold drinks for us - whenever needed - so we really do not have any complaints - thank you for a wonderful 9 days in Queretaro.
See above. No complaints.
The breakfast was excellent with a wide range of choices. The location was also excellent with only a 4-5 block walk to the center of all the action. The staff was friendly and helpful.
The bed was too small -- didn't seem like a queen size. The AC (or something) made an intermittent buzzing sound. We mentioned it but the couldn't/didn't fix it.
Parking? But I didn't use it.
Good location, staff very helpful
The shower needed to be better cleaned. Wifi did work well. The morning we left, we could connect not at the front desk to call an Uber.
With a stay at Hotel San Xavier in Queretaro (Downtown Queretaro), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Santa Rosa de Viterbo Temple and Aqueduct of Santiago de Queretaro. Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free valet parking is available onsite.
based on 566 reviews
Things to know
- Friendly atmosphere
- Nice building
- Near city centre
- Friendly service
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Hotel San Xavier
Most popular landmarks
- Museum of Arts of Queretaro 336 m
- Museo Regional de Queretaro 354 m
- Jardin Zenea 373 m
- Plaza de Armas 0.5 km
- Museo Casa de la Zacatecana 0.5 km
- Teatro de la Republica 0.5 km
|Santiago de Querétaro||21.7 km|