Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Pokhara
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|July||Cheapest month to stay with an average 21% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 114% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$38||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$35||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Pokhara hotel deal
- If you enjoy the outdoors, a hotel near Phewa lake in Pokhara is an obvious choice. There are several hiking and cycling trails around the lake and kayaking across its calm waters is a popular activity. Try the charming 4-star Dahlia Boutique Hotel for its proximity to the lake as well as the adjacent Basundhara Park, where you can rent a boat.
- For visitors who are interested in exploring the cultural side of Nepal, one of the many hotels on the Phewa lake shore near the Barahi Temple is a popular choice. This pagoda-style temple is situated in the middle of the lake and can only be reached by taking a postcard-perfect scenic ride in one of the brightly coloured rowing boats for hire. One of the stand-out hotel choices near the temple is the 4-star Atithi Resort and Spa.
- Travellers who are getting away from it all and want to enjoy some peace and quiet may want to pick a hotel near the World Peace Pagoda. This is a popular Buddhist monument with breathtaking views, especially at sunrise and sunset. The Peace Dragon Lodge, just a 5-minute walk from the World Peace Pagoda, has a serene atmosphere with its tranquil spot at the top of a hill overlooking the lake and the mountain ranges beyond.
- History buffs who want to know more about Everest and the people and animals that traverse the Himalayan mountains can consider booking a hotel near the International Mountain Museum, like the 5-star Hotel Pokhara Grande. Another museum worth visiting is the Gurkha Memorial Museum, which tells the story of the Gurkha soldiers through interactive, immersive exhibits. The 4-star Shangri-La Village Hotel is a fairly short drive from here.
- Want to make a social contribution while in Pokhara? Consider staying near the Tibetan Refugee Camp, where you can learn about their life stories and watch them expertly craft the wares they sell in the shop. All the crafts are handmade and range from jewellery, to clothing, to rugs. An affordable hotel not too far away from the camp is the Hotel Mountain View.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Pokhara
Are hotels in Pokhara safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Pokhara?
Which hotels in Pokhara are close to the airport?
Which hotels in Pokhara offer spa treatments?
Do any hotels in Pokhara offer yoga classes?
Which hotels in Pokhara are close to a bus station?
How do I find a hotel in central Pokhara?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Pokhara?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Pokhara by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Pokhara hotels
Go to map