North Conway hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in North Conway
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|April||Cheapest month to stay with an average 45% drop in price.|
|October||Most expensive month to stay with an average 13% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$237||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$331||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect North Conway hotel deal
- If you like antiquing, you’ll find a variety of antiques stores to browse near several hotels in North Conway. At Eastern Slope Inn Resort, you'll be less than a 10-minute walk from Richard M. Plusch Antiques and Valley Vintage & Antique Finds. In addition, you can take advantage of their fitness center and outdoor tennis court. Another option is the Cranmore Inn, located less than half a mile from Richard M. Plusch Antiques.
- For an unorthodox drink, consider staying at the Stonehurst Manor and visiting the ice bar for a chilled atmosphere. In addition to on-site attractions like a restaurant and lounge, you’ll also find several bars nearby, such as Moat Mountain Smoke House & Brewing Company and McGrath’s Tavern, a local craft beer bar.
- In the heart of North Conway, you’ll find yourself close to a number of the city’s most popular attractions. Kearsarge Inn is located less than a five-minute walk from Conway Scenic Railroad and within a 10-minute walk from Mount Washington Observatory and their popular Weather Discovery Center. Along the way, you'll find several restaurants, such as Chef's Bistro, Boston Brothers Pizzeria, and Stairway Cafe.
- If you're traveling with family, don't miss out on visiting the Kahuna Laguna Indoor Water Park. Consider booking a room at the Red Elephant Inn Bed and Breakfast, and you’ll be within a five-minute walk of the water park. Or, for unparalleled proximity to the water park, you can stay in the park’s adjoining resort, Red Jacket Mountain View Resort.
- For those hoping to hit the slopes and ski the day away, there are several hotels in North Conway conveniently located for skiing. Forest Glen Inn, Briarcliff Motel, and Colonial Motel are all located within a 10-minute drive of Cranmore Mountain Resort. Or, check out Spruce Moose Lodge and Cottages, located a 20-minute drive away.
FAQs when booking a hotel in North Conway
Are hotels in North Conway safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in North Conway?
Which hotels in North Conway are near outlet stores?
Which hotels in North Conway are close to nightlife?
What hotels in North Conway offer babysitting services?
What hotels in North Conway are close to fun attractions for families?
How do I find a hotel in central North Conway?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in North Conway?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in North Conway by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best North Conway hotels
Go to map