Good to know
|Distance to city centre||7.6 km|
|Distance to airport||2.5 km|
|"Staff was courteous and helpful."||(in 80 reviews)|
|"The room was clean, comfortable bed."||(in 65 reviews)|
|"Great breakfast and friendly friendl."||(in 60 reviews)|
|"Room was dirty and not maintained."||(in 88 reviews)|
|"Mold in showers."||(in 13 reviews)|
|"Dust and spider webs throughout .old smell"||(in 9 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|burn holes||in 18 reviews|
|carpet was ripped||in 26 reviews|
|cigarette burns in the blanket||in 21 reviews|
|close to shopping||in 14 reviews|
|close to the airport||in 50 reviews|
|comfortable bed||in 128 reviews|
|construction on the road||in 48 reviews|
|dirty sheets||in 20 reviews|
|good breakfast||in 98 reviews|
|location bit shady||in 12 reviews|
|loud noise||in 6 reviews|
|mold in the bathroom||in 32 reviews|
|room smelled||in 286 reviews|
|spider webs||in 19 reviews|
|staff was friendly||in 141 reviews|
The customer service was great my... rooms always very clean and friendly staff
Lenin on the bed was not clean the room had a very nasty mildew smell
Freshly remodeled room. Nice and clean
The location was the best thing about this hotel. Surprisingly there were no bugs (visible at least).
- There were burn marks, holes and stains on the pillows, sheets and comforter. - The television’s remote didn’t work properly. It maybe worked every hour or so. So be prepared to watch one channel all day! - Bathroom was disgusting: The toilet had urine on the seat, dirty shoe prints on the floor, dirt and hair in the tub, and the door was also coming apart. The towels felt like sand paper. The shower curtain had slight mold. - The front door had a large gap so there was a draft and could always smell cigarette smoke from other guests smoking outside. -The staff wasn’t the friendliest either. If you absolutely HAVE to stay on a short notice, DON’T! You’ll have better luck and would be more comfortable in your own car. This place needs some serious renovations and a very deep cleaning. If I ever need to stay in the area again I will surely spend more and stay at the DoubleTree right across the street
Great hot breakfast. Great staff.
The Days Inn Norfolk Airport hotel is located just three miles from Norfolk International Airport, and is close to The Gallery at Military Circle, Norfolk Botanical Gardens, Harrison Opera House and restaurants. The Virginia Zoological Park and beaches at Virginia Beach oceanfront are a short drive away. Enjoy amenities that include free airport shuttle service from 3:00 am until midnight daily, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, complimentary wireless Internet access, guest laundry facilities and complimentary Daybreak continental breakfast, as well as ample complimentary parking including parking for large vehicles, RVs and trucks. Each guest room offers a microwave, mini refrigerator, coffeemaker and complimentary local telephone calls and children 17 and under stay free with an adult in the same room.
based on 1,755 reviews
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Days Inn by Wyndham Norfolk Airport
Where is Days Inn by Wyndham Norfolk Airport located?
Days Inn by Wyndham Norfolk Airport is located at 1450 North Military Highway in Lake Taylor / Janaf, 7.6 km from the centre of Norfolk. Norfolk Botanical Garden is the closest landmark to Days Inn by Wyndham Norfolk Airport.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Days Inn by Wyndham Norfolk Airport?
Check-in time is 15:00 and check-out time is 11:00 at Days Inn by Wyndham Norfolk Airport.
Does Days Inn by Wyndham Norfolk Airport offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Days Inn by Wyndham Norfolk Airport offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Days Inn by Wyndham Norfolk Airport offer free parking?
Yes, Days Inn by Wyndham Norfolk Airport offers free parking.
Does Days Inn by Wyndham Norfolk Airport offer free airport shuttle service?
Yes, Days Inn by Wyndham Norfolk Airport offers free airport shuttle service.
How far is Days Inn by Wyndham Norfolk Airport from the airport?
Days Inn by Wyndham Norfolk Airport is 2.5 km from Norfolk. Days Inn by Wyndham Norfolk Airport is 38.1 km from Newport News Intl.
Can you bring pets to Days Inn by Wyndham Norfolk Airport?
No, pets are not allowed at Days Inn by Wyndham Norfolk Airport.
Does Days Inn by Wyndham Norfolk Airport have a pool?
Yes, Days Inn by Wyndham Norfolk Airport has a pool on-site.
Reviews about Days Inn by Wyndham Norfolk Airport
Most popular landmarks
- Norfolk Botanical Garden 3.2 km
- Cypress Point Country Club 4.1 km
- Virginia Zoological Park 6 km
- Harbor Park Stadium 7 km
- Chrysler Hall 7.1 km
- Harrison Opera House 7.1 km
|Newport News Intl||38.1 km|
|Virginia Beach, Virginia||21 km|