Good to know
|Distance to city centre||1.2 km|
|Nearest airport||Montreal Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl|
|Distance to airport||15.5 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|breakfast was good||in 129 reviews|
|bringing luggage||in 24 reviews|
|budget hotel||in 10 reviews|
|close to metro||in 5 reviews|
|des arts||in 3 reviews|
|good value||in 38 reviews|
|great location||in 191 reviews|
|lots of stairs||in 45 reviews|
|muffins croissants||in 1 review|
|nice staff||in 85 reviews|
|old montreal||in 22 reviews|
|pay with your debit||in 3 reviews|
|room was small||in 147 reviews|
|sex shop||in 6 reviews|
|shared bathroom||in 37 reviews|
|street noise||in 19 reviews|
We liked the location of the hotel, and its accessibility to many places. The staff were accommodating, and the rooms were clean.
The hotel had no recycling or compost facilities. At breakfast there was a lot of waste tossed into the garbage, and by the water filter station there were plastic cups wrapped in plastic that just got thrown away. Very little attempt seemed to be made to deal with this rather egregious oversight!
Awesome views and nice rooms. The guy working during night is awesome and helpful
Great location. Room was small but nice.
Breakfast could be better. Staff was nice but not always attentive.
The place was very dirty and rundown. Not a place I can comfortably recommend to others. If your looking for a nice place to stay this is definitely not it.
The location is incredible Ok breakfast options Close to the hospital.
- This hotel pop up in a search with the parking as filter. That’s the reason why I picked this one over others. No parking once we got there and they were quick to switch it off on their page. - The bathroom wasn’t clean. - For a budget room without a bathroom in it on the last floor, the price was on the higher end. - The wi-fi does not work on the last floor. - The check-in counter employee was not friendly +. It did not gave us a first impression of the place. - Be aware that there was always 1 or 2 homeless people hangin out on the outdoor stairs. It breaks my heart to see people struggling. If you have kids, be carefull.
With a stay at Hotel Abri du Voyageur, you'll be centrally located in Montreal, steps from Theater du Nouveau Monde and within a 10-minute walk of Place des Arts. Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
based on 1,489 reviews
Things to know
- Clean rooms
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Hotel Abri du Voyageur
Most popular landmarks
- Théâtre Saint-Denis 0.5 km
- Chapelle Notre-Dame-de-Lourdes 0.6 km
- Place Jacques-Cartier 0.9 km
- Square Saint-Louis 0.9 km
- Vieux-Port de Montréal 1 km
- Musée Pointe-à-Callière 1.1 km
|Montreal St Hubert||11.2 km|
|Montreal Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl||15.5 km|
|Montreal (Gare Centrale), Quebec||1.1 km|
|Montreal Central Station||1.1 km|