Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Luton
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||$85|
|Average price (weekend night):||$100|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Luton cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Luton hotel
- If you’re interested in the region’s local history, consider booking a hotel next to the Stockwood Discovery Centre, such as the affordable Linton Hotel Luton that is just 2 minutes away by foot. The Stockwood Discovery Centre features many exhibits related to the city’s heritage, as well as a sculpture garden.
- For travelers that enjoy natural scenery and green spaces, select a hotel near the Wardown Park, such as the Leaside Hotel, which is a mere 2-minute drive away. The Wardown Park is a recreational area located on the riverfront that contains walking trails, a bridge and sports facilities.
- To do some gambling during your time in Luton, pick a hotel next to the Grosvenor Casino, such as the Red Lion Hotel, located a 4-minute walk away. The Grosvenor Casino contains slot machines, several card tables, a popular restaurant and a bar that is known for being open late into the night.
- Hoping to see some historic architecture during your trip to Luton? If so, choose a hotel next to Luton Hoo, a traditional English estate that has an extensive garden and offers both self and guided tours. The Stuart Hotel is a budget-friendly choice that is only a 5-minute drive from Luton Hoo and is located directly in the city centre.
- If you are an art enthusiast, make sure to book a hotel next to the Mossman Collection, such as the Stockwood Hotel, just a 10-minute walk away. The Mossman Collection is a museum that contains a large selection of horse-drawn carriages, allowing visitors to learn more about the city’s history while also seeing these unique works of art.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Luton
Are there hotels in Luton with free parking?
The Thistle Express Luton is only a 3-minute walk from The Galaxy entertainment centre and offers both free parking and WiFi for guests. The Premier Inn Luton Town Centre is a budget-friendly choice that is only a 10-minute walk from the city’s train station and offers free parking for guests as well.
Which hotels in Luton offer complimentary breakfast?
The Hampton by Hilton is only a 5-minute drive to the Luton Airport and offers free daily breakfast for guests. The Holiday Inn Express is a 7-minute drive to the Luton Airport Parkway's train station and offers a daily hot breakfast as well.
What are good hotels in Luton near the Dunstable Downs Golf Club?
The Old Palace Lodge Hotel is a 4-star choice that is only a 4-minute walk to the Dunstable Downs Golf Club and is a 12-minute drive to the Luton Airport. The Cherish End is a charming hotel that is a 5-minute walk to the golf club and has a secluded garden that is open to guests.
What are some good hotels in Luton near the Wauluds Bank historic park?
The Chiltern Hotel is a casual choice that is only a 2-minute drive to the Wauluds Bank historic park and a 10-minute drive to the Luton Airport. The Quality Skyline Hotel is a 12-minute walk to the city centre and a 3-minute drive to the Wauluds Bank historic park.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.