Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Lakeland
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||$176|
|Average price (weekend night):||$200|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Lakeland cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Lakeland hotel
- Many tourists enjoy spending time fishing while in Lakeland. Lake Parker is one of the more popular fishing spots in Lakeland, Florida. You’ll be just a little over a mile away from this lake when you choose to stay at the LaQuinta Inn & Suites Lakeland East. After a day of fishing, you can come back to the hotel for a swim. Each morning you’ll also have access to a nice, complimentary breakfast.
- Lakeside Village provides an array of shopping opportunities from Bed Bath & Beyond to Books-A-Million. Not far from Polk Parkway, it is within walking distance of several hotels including the Residence Inn, Courtyard by Marriott Lakeland and Hampton Inn & Suites Lakeland-South Polk Parkway.
- In Downtown Lakeland, you can sample a variety of foods at its many food trucks. You’ll also find some of the best restaurants as well as the Lakeland Brewing Company in this part of town. Stay in Downtown Lakeland at the Hyatt Place Lakeland Center. Along with comfortable accommodations, you can enjoy amenities such as an indoor pool, complimentary breakfast and fitness center.
- If you appreciate horticulture, you’ll want to spend a day or two in Hollis Gardens. This is a beautiful botanical garden that is part of Lake Mirror Park. Terrace Hotel in Lakeland, Florida, is just steps away from this attraction. Elegant with lots of charm and sophistication, this hotel has a sunroom, fitness room, luxurious bath products and its own fine dining restaurant.
- The Detroit Tigers practice at the Joker Merchant Stadium in Lakeland. Watch the team practice or catch a pre-season game. Both the Howard Johnson by Wyndham and Ramada Inn are just over a mile from the stadium.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Lakeland
What budget-friendly hotels are in Lakeland?
You’ll find a few very economical hotels close to Lake Wire and Lake Palmer. This includes the Lake Wire Inn and the Americas Best Inn and Suites (by Lake Palmer). From these hotels, you can also walk to several restaurants such as Palace Pizza, Tapatio’s Restaurant and the Black & Brew Coffee House.
What hotels in Lakeland have a pool and hot tub?
Looking for a romantic or relaxing vacation? A hotel with a pool and spa can be ideal. The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4 has both a pool and spa on a covered patio. If you’d like, you can also rent a jacuzzi suite. Other amenities offered at this hotel include a fitness center, conference facilities and a business center.
What hotels in Lakeland have a business center?
If traveling to Lakeland on business, you’ll want to stay at the Residence Inn by Marriott Lakeland. With its desk/work space, you’ll have no problem getting ready for your morning meeting. You can also prepare your own meals in its kitchenette. A business center with computer and printer are also provided.
Where are some nice places to stay with children in Lakeland?
Ecco Suites is the perfect place to stay with children in Lakeland. Along with an outdoor pool, it offers suite style rooms with small kitchenettes, couches and a separate living space. Free breakfast is also provided.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.