Laguna Beach hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Laguna Beach
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 38% drop in price.|
|February||Most expensive month to stay with an average 39% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$420||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$586||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Laguna Beach hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Laguna Beach hotel deal
- You’ll find a number of hotels in Laguna Beach close to the ocean, for a beach vacation. Located centrally in Laguna Beach is the 5-star Montage Laguna Beach, where you’ll find Victoria Beach, Pearl Street Beach, and Moss Point Beach all within a mile. Or consider the Surf and Sand Resort, located right on the beachfront with the ocean at your doorstep.
- If you're an art lover, consider staying near Cheney’s Point, where you'll find a variety of galleries. Laguna Riviera is located less than a five-minute walk from The Laguna Gallery of Contemporary Art on the South Coast Highway. Along the way you can also find the Hugo Rivera Gallery, the Viszolay Gallery, and the Village Gallery.
- If you’re traveling to Laguna Beach for the Festival of Arts and Pageant of the Masters, consider staying at the Hotel Laguna to be close to the art festival. Located half a mile away, Hotel Laguna includes a restaurant on site, and it’s also near dining options such as Carmelita's Kitchen de Mexico and Nick's Laguna Beach.
- In the heart of Laguna Beach is Main Beach Park, where you’ll find the boardwalk, sports courts, and attractions for all ages. Consider staying close by, especially if you’re traveling with children. Located less than half a mile away is Laguna Beach House and The Tides Laguna Beach. On the way to the beach, you’ll find numerous cafes, like Zeytoon Cafe and Urth Caffé - Laguna Beach.
- If you want to enjoy the nightlife in Laguna Beach, consider staying in the Bluebird Canyon neighborhood, where you’ll find a variety of bars, clubs, and lounges. Seaside Laguna Inn & Suites is within a five-minute walk from Main Street Bar & Cabaret, so you can have a short walk home after a night of dancing. Or, check out local acts at the Sandpiper, also within walking distance.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Laguna Beach
Are hotels in Laguna Beach safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What hotels in Laguna Beach are close to Pirate Tower?
Which hotels in Laguna Beach offer a rooftop bar?
Which hotels in Laguna Beach are family-friendly?
Which hotels in Laguna Beach offer swimming pools?
How much is a hotel in Laguna Beach for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Laguna Beach for this weekend?
How do I find a hotel in central Laguna Beach?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Laguna Beach?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Laguna Beach by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Laguna Beach hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Laguna Beach hotelsShow all