Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0.9 km|
|Nearest airport||Krakow J. Paul II Balice|
|Distance to airport||11.1 km|
|"The best hostel in Krakow."||(in 73 reviews)|
|"NIce staff helpful and friendly."||(in 109 reviews)|
|"Good location of the hostel."||(in 118 reviews)|
|"The beds are so loud"||(in 12 reviews)|
|"Very noisy through the night."||(in 14 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bring ear plugs||in 9 reviews|
|clean hostel||in 114 reviews|
|common room||in 70 reviews|
|free coffee and tea||in 31 reviews|
|good price||in 8 reviews|
|great location||in 163 reviews|
|jewish quarter||in 13 reviews|
|krakow||in 11 reviews|
|luggage storage||in 20 reviews|
|old town||in 97 reviews|
|personal lockers||in 5 reviews|
|showers and toilets||in 9 reviews|
|squeaky beds||in 32 reviews|
|staff was very friendly||in 144 reviews|
|stay one night||in 36 reviews|
|utensils to cook||in 7 reviews|
|walking distance||in 12 reviews|
Location, staff, common room... This hostel is an example how a hostel should be. Great facility. And price is also perfect.
Great hostel but there is a problem: beds. They are very shaky and they make a lot of noises. They should definitely change.
The private room was super spacious, clean and modern. It really surpassed my expectatives.
I did stayed at floor D (4), and the stairs were super tiring, specially with luggage.
1. Opportunity to leave luggage till the evening after check out. 2. Big lockers in the room. 3. Free muffins at 9.00 for first early birds. 4. Light and electrical socket for each bed. 5. Not far from the Wawel.
1. I've intentionally booked a 6-person room to have a bit more private living. But my neighbors were very weird. They were solo-dwellers, but argued each night till I asked them to stop. 2. The linen was rather old and decrepit. 3. The smell in the room wasn't pleasant. 4. The light in the common bathroom was poor and switched off to even poorer while taking shower because of "lack of movements". 5. A towel is free, but you need to ask for it at the reception. Why not to lay it on the bed?
The schampoo was bad
With a stay at Hostel Atlantis, you'll be centrally located in Krakow, just a 4-minute walk from Jewish Cemetery and 7 minutes by foot from Old Synagogue. Featured amenities include a computer station, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.
based on 2,916 reviews
Things to know
- Clean rooms
- Impressive bathroom
- Good kitchenette
- Clean bathroom
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Atlantis Hostel
Where is Atlantis Hostel located?
Atlantis Hostel is located at Dietla 58 in Stradom, 0.9 km from the centre of Krakow. Kazimierz is the closest landmark to Atlantis Hostel.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Atlantis Hostel?
Check-in time is 14:00 and check-out time is 10:00 at Atlantis Hostel.
Does Atlantis Hostel offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Atlantis Hostel offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Atlantis Hostel offer free parking?
No, Atlantis Hostel does not offer free parking.
Does Atlantis Hostel offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Atlantis Hostel does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Atlantis Hostel from the airport?
Atlantis Hostel is 11.1 km from Krakow J. Paul II Balice. Atlantis Hostel is 77.1 km from Katowice Pyrzowice.
Can you bring pets to Atlantis Hostel?
No, pets are not allowed at Atlantis Hostel.
Does Atlantis Hostel have a pool?
No, Atlantis Hostel does not have a pool on-site.
Reviews about Atlantis Hostel
Most popular landmarks
- Kazimierz 296 m
- Wawel Castle 0.5 km
- Królewska Katedra na Wawelu 0.5 km
- Żydowskie Muzeum Galicja 0.6 km
- Smocza Jama 0.7 km
- Pomnik Smoka Wawelskiego 0.7 km
|Krakow J. Paul II Balice||11.1 km|
|Katowice Pyrzowice||77.1 km|
|Krakow Glówny||1.5 km|