Key Largo hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Key Largo
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|September||Cheapest month to stay with an average 20% drop in price.|
|March||Most expensive month to stay with an average 54% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$261||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$326||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Key Largo hotel
- If you’re looking for hotels in Key Largo at the bottom-end of the price range, there are several affordable accommodation options to be found. Gilbert’s Resort, Amy Slate’s Amoray Dive Resort and the Key Largo Inn offer some of the cheapest rooms in the area, with price points that are generally affordable for travelers on a budget.
- Choosing the right hotel is essential when traveling with your family in tow. For keeping the kids entertained, you can’t beat the island’s many resorts. When you choose a resort hotel like the Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort, you get access to a private beach, as well as close proximity to shops and restaurants, including the waterfront Sundowners restaurant.
- For the lovebirds traveling to Key Largo for a romantic getaway, there are private accommodation options to allow you to recharge and reconnect. Places to stay like the Dolphin Point Villas in northern Key Largo offer you your own space for uninterrupted relaxation, ocean views and plenty of activities to do.
- Fantasy Fest is the Carnivale of the Keys, and it brings tons of travelers to the area every October. Deals can be found by booking your hotel on Key Largo instead of Key West, where the festival is held, but it is still beneficial to book early and guarantee your spot in the fun.
- For the ultimate relaxation, you may be interested in booking a hotel with a spa. For a healing stay in Key Largo, you have a handful of hotels in the area that feature spa services. Some of the most popular spa-centric hotels in the area include the Playa Largo Resort & Spa and the Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Key Largo
Are hotels in Key Largo safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Are there any vacation homes available in Key Largo?
Are there any four-star hotels in Key Largo?
Are there any hotels in Key Largo that offer an airport shuttle?
Where should I book a hotel for Key Largo nightlife?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Key Largo?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Key Largo by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Key Largo hotels
Go to map