Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0.7 km|
|Distance to airport||79.4 km|
|"Perfect spot between two good restaurants!!"||(in 94 reviews)|
|"Very quiet and nice place."||(in 244 reviews)|
|"Very comfortable beds and clean room."||(in 86 reviews)|
|"THIS PLACE NEEDS UPDATE!!!"||(in 36 reviews)|
|"Closet doors were off track."||(in 5 reviews)|
|"Very old dirty room."||(in 76 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|area is very nice||in 82 reviews|
|bathroom door||in 11 reviews|
|comfortable beds||in 116 reviews|
|continental breakfast||in 211 reviews|
|good restaurant||in 147 reviews|
|great location||in 365 reviews|
|great pool||in 336 reviews|
|hot tub||in 60 reviews|
|key largo||in 15 reviews|
|key west||in 12 reviews|
|live music||in 12 reviews|
|needs updating||in 45 reviews|
|nice room||in 330 reviews|
|parking was limited||in 124 reviews|
|rooms were clean||in 145 reviews|
|shutters on the windows||in 12 reviews|
|skippers||in 27 reviews|
|tiki bar||in 102 reviews|
|view of the marina||in 173 reviews|
|watching the boats||in 41 reviews|
Good sized room with kitchen facilities. Friendly staff. Parking next to Apt building.
Location and pool
Hot tub didnt work from time to time
The bar and restaurant next door!!
Incredibly dated. Rooms falling apart. Shower head thick with rust. Sink at least 30 years old. Wardrobe large but doors falling off the slider so won’t open/close
- Good location if you're driving - I like the marina / peer area to the rear, there are plenty of things to do nearby - Room was spacious and comforable
- The room I booked was listed as having a "Balcony" and this was one of my main reasons for selecting this hotel (to sit out and do some work in the morning)... - However the room I was given had no balcony - On raising this with the reception desk the morning after checkin, I was given various comments along the following lines: "None of our rooms have balconies".... "we have walkways"... "this is a mistake on the booking website, did you book with us or book with someone else?".... "I don't know why they write that, we are not responsible for what they write" - There was zero understanding of the point I was highlighting (That essentially I have paid for something that was not delivered what was promised), to me this is a very serious miss-selling - It would not be okay to pay for a car with XYZ feature listed, then realise on delivery that the feature did not exist, and have it shrugged off by the dealer. Why is the same considered okay at a hotel? No attempt was made at an apology, the person at reception seemed not to have the ability to understand why what I was raising, was of significance So far I have written to booking.com about this who were very unhelpful in their response (disappointing having been a customer of theirs for years, and having never raised issued before), and I have also contacted the hotel via their own website to ask for an email address to raise this with management and ask for a partial refund based on this miss-selling. I have not had any response from the hotel, my next step will be to raise this via my credit card company
Location was OK. The bed was just OK.
Limited parking. Older rooms. Water didn't smell good.
Marina Del Mar Resort & Marina in Key Largo, Florida, is a sunfilled venue that is situated right next to the area's largest water marina, with enough room to accommodate 77 vessels.
Marina Del Mar Resort & Marina offers various amenities including four swimming pools, three hot tubs, complimentary Wi-Fi access, free on-site parking, a fitness center, tennis courts, as well as a complimentary continental breakfast on a daily basis and a boat ramp. There's also a gift shop, vending and ice machines, and a business center where guests can print, fax and do document photocopying.
The resort offers a couple of different guestroom options and suites - 76 pet-friendly ones in all. Guestrooms are broken down into the studio room or resort room option – the studio room amenities include full kitchens with dinnerware and flatware, two queen-sized beds, coffee maker, dining area, and an iron and ironing board. The resort room amenities include central air, a refrigerator, a coffee maker, a hairdryer, and an iron and ironing board. Guests looking for a longer stay may fancy a suite, which provides a full living room and private balcony.
There are all sorts of activities to do at Marina Del Mar Resort & Marina including boating, kayaking, jet skiing, diving and snorkeling, swimming with dolphins, and fishing. Within the area there's a variety of attractions to visit – John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park, Everglades National Park, Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary, Dagny Johnson Key Largo Hammock Botanical State Park, Spiegel Grove Shipwreck, Key Largo Art Gallery, and many others that are just a short drive away.
based on 3,827 reviews
Things to know
- Great view
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Marina Del Mar Resort And Marina
Where is Marina Del Mar Resort And Marina located?
Marina Del Mar Resort And Marina is located at 527 Caribbean Drive, 0.7 km from the centre of Key Largo. The African Queen is the closest landmark to Marina Del Mar Resort And Marina.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Marina Del Mar Resort And Marina?
Check-in time is 16:00 and check-out time is 11:00 at Marina Del Mar Resort And Marina.
Does Marina Del Mar Resort And Marina offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Marina Del Mar Resort And Marina offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Marina Del Mar Resort And Marina offer free parking?
Yes, Marina Del Mar Resort And Marina offers free parking.
Does Marina Del Mar Resort And Marina offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Marina Del Mar Resort And Marina does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Marina Del Mar Resort And Marina from the airport?
Marina Del Mar Resort And Marina is 79.4 km from Miami. Marina Del Mar Resort And Marina is 112.4 km from Fort Lauderdale.
Can you bring pets to Marina Del Mar Resort And Marina?
Yes, Marina Del Mar Resort And Marina is a pet-friendly hotel.
Does Marina Del Mar Resort And Marina have a pool?
Yes, Marina Del Mar Resort And Marina has a pool on-site.
Reviews about Marina Del Mar Resort And Marina
Most popular landmarks
- The African Queen 222 m
- Dolphins Plus Oceanside 1.4 km
- Hyperbarics International 1.6 km
- Dolphins Plus Bayside 3.2 km
- Blue Fin Rock Harbor RV Park & Marina 3.4 km
- Marine Resources 5.6 km
|Fort Lauderdale||112.4 km|